Introduction 2

So I'll give intro of more people who will be seen in the story afterwards.....

Dev Singhania (DS):  30 years man. Inspector of jankipuram thana(to be), IB cyber specialist.. still single.. little flirty...  School friend of AS...One of the best friend of AS ... And loves to irritate him.. and can do anything for him.... Love him very much as friend and ks as sister. Love interest AN...

Karan Oberoi (KO): 30 years man... A bussiness man.. runs his father's company  (Oberoi industry of coal and steel) in Bangalore.... Husband of Kavya oberoi.... Has a sweet little daughter... School friend of DS and AS.... Love him as friend and KS as sister .

Kavya oberoi(KA): 29 year lady... Housewife... Wife of KO.. mother of ahaana oberoi.... School friend of trio(KO, DS, AS).... Love dev and anu as big brothers..

Ahaana oberoi (AO): 2 year little girl... Daughter of KO and KA....love her mumma and papa.......And princess of her daddu(AS)... And monkey chachu(DS 😂).....

Anuradha Jaiswal (AN): 28 year girl .. little bubbly and sweet..... Doctor in profession... College friend of HM... Love interest DS but doesn't show.... Love his flirtings....

Shreya Roy(SR): 29 year old girl... School friend of DS, AS, KO, KA ... Has a secret crush on AS..... Will be coming in between anuseena.... (Negative role)..

Mihir mallik: Big brother of HM(cousin)...lives in dubai... Husband of Ayesha mallik... Senior engineer in profession.... Loves his wife and son a lot..

Ayesha mallik: wife of mihir mallik... Lives in dubai... Junior engineer in profession...mother of Aarav mallik...

Aarav mallik: 5 year old little boy .... Son of Mihir and Ayesha....  Loves his ammi and abbu.. and his babybua(HM) alot .. study in class kg...

______________________________________
This much till here if anyone will be there more than there introduction will be given there only....