Jo tu mera humdar hai💗

So swagat hai aap sabka, let's start without any bakwas.

Note: Basically this is the epilogue of this story as my exams are on the way and I'm not getting time for writing so I am finishing this story here, i know there was one character which was mentioned in character sketch but i couldn't write about it.. i do feel like you'll understand my situation and co-operate with me..✨

Few days later,

Maa: hey bhagwan!!(exclaimed or say shouted as if saw a ghost)

Anuseena came running into the living room hearing maa's voice..

Anuseena: kya hua maa (panting)

Maa: aree ye dekh Shivani nai Rahi..hey bhagwan...(crying)

AS/HM: Shivani...kon Shivani maa(confused)

Maa: aree Sulekha ji ki bahu...

AS: Sulekha ye kon hai abb..

HM: koi nai padhosi hai kya maa..

Maa: nahi na (irritated)

AS: to kon hai..

Maa: are ye serial hai na "Sulekha ki modern bahu"(fictional)... Ussi me Shivani ki saas hai Sulekha..

Both anuseena banged there head with there hands as they hear what maa said...

Hm: aap serial ke character ki baat kar Rahi thi maa(disbelief)

Maa: haa(casually)

AS: haseena chaliye room me hamari shirt hi dhoon digea..

HM: ji... (To maa) maa please ese mat chikha kigea ek to apki health par asar karega or dusra ki vo serial hai real life nai hai... Jo aap ese react kar Rahi hai...

Maa: han han theek theek mujhe dekhne de vanshi or kirti kya karti hai aage..

AS: aab ye dono kon hai

HM: hongi koi serial character...

Maa: haa Shivani ki beti hai jo Naina ke sath rehti hai...

HM: aab ye Naina Kon hai maa...

AS: haseena chaliye ye sab choriye warna hum pagal hojaynge..ye Naina or Sulekha ki Katha sun kar...
________

25 January 2023✨

It's 8o'clock in the morning,
Anubha was still sleeping and haseena was getting.. she was wearing a beautiful red colour banarsi saree as it was given by her dear husband on her first karwa chauth.. and today was there first wedding anniversary so she decided to wear it.... She applied a little of foundation and did a touch up on her eyelashes with some kajal and eyeliner... Applying lipstick of a little dark shade of red.. and her hands adorned with chudda looking like a newly wed..she wore her nuptial and filled her partition with vermillion....

She saw her hubby still sleeping soundly so a smrik crept om her cheeking as thinking some mischief..

AS: ummhh.. mat kigea na (he moaned as drops of water sprinkles on his face)
While haseena giggled softly...the very next moment haseena was beneath him..

AS: ab kigea..

HM: kya..

AS: wahi Jo aap kar rhi thi...

HM: choriye humme niche janna hai...

AS: nai..(nuzzling in her neck)

HM: umhh..Anu(moaned as he left a mark on her collarbone..) choriye na..
________

HM: happy 1st wedding anniversary patidev...(pecked on his cheeks and wished him after returning from the party... Everyone organised a small party for them)

AS: aapko bhi.. meri jaan(pecking on her lips) waise hum aapke liye kuch lay hai...

HM: kya hai (excited)

AS: ye dekhiye (it was a beautiful dual pendant of a heart shaped engraved with anuseena written on each half heart..as it was two pendant when joined together it makes a complete heart) kaisa hai...

HM: wow...ye kitna Sundar hai...

AS: aapko pasand aaya?

HM: bohot... Aab pehnaya digea...

AS: hmm.. waise humara gift...

HM: hai na..

AS: to digea fatafat....(enthusiastic)

HM: aapni aankhe band kigea..

AS: haseena (whincing like a kid)

HM: please...

AS: acha theek hai....

HM: aab khol ligea..

She was standing in front of him with a small device in her hand with two straight line in it...

AS: ye kya hai...aapko bukhar hai kya...

HM: nai..(confusingly)

AS: to thermometer kyu dikha rahi hai..

HM: ye thermometer nai hai...(banging her head with her hand)

AS: to kya hai...(confused)

HM: ye pregnancy kit hai (irritated)

AS: oh achaa...kyaaaaa(realising it)

HM: hmm.. do line matlab hum.. aa vo..(blushing while looking down)

AS: matlab aap pregnant hai (lifting her chin up )

HM: hmm( nodded her head still not looking into his eyes)

The very next moment she felt that she was in air as anubhav lifted her up in his arm and triwled her...making her chuckle..

AS: I love you Haseena (he said kissing her cheeks)

HM: I love you too Anubhav

The gap between there lips gets filled and the scene gets blurry...

Maybe The end...🌸
______________________________________

The story ends here with a good ending or maybe starting... Thankyou for all your support you showed me on this tory ...the way I got encouraged to write and continue the story..... I never thought I would end this story this way it was planned in some other way but after seeing maddam sir's last epi I decided to complete this story here and continue my other stories the way I do... Few anuseena's short will be published on short story "anuseena ki daastan ~"... Maybe next week... Till then tata ... I have my exam staring from this Wednesday so I would not to able to give update in this week...
Do vote and support... And comment down your views✨