Exploring banglore

So let's start without any bakwas...

In morning it's 10 o clock, everyone has done there breakfast and is ready to go out just two of them are missing and there none other than anuseena..

In the room,

AS: kuch bhi pehen ligea aap to achii hi dikhengi ...

HM: uff aapse puchna hi bekar tha...(irritated...while AS frowned)

After five mins he got a kurti set from her trolley and handed it to her indicating to wear this.... HM nodded and went to the washroom to change whole AS came down..

Here,

DS: abee kitna time lagaya...

AS: meri kya galti ...tumhari hi bhabhi ko dress selection karne me time laga ...abhi gai hai change karne...

KO: haa to usse pehle kya ho rha tha pure 2 ghante...

AS: usse pehle kuch nai ho rha tha 1 ghante se to dress hi decide ho rha tha...

KA: kitna Ganda bahana hai ...(teasing)

KO: hmmmmm....

HM: chale....

Everyone:jii

{They are here for 10 days}

Day 1: 26/12/21

First they went to "artificial waterfall at rd nature retreat" then "venkatappa art gallery"...after that they had there lunch in "commercial Street" located in central banglore from some local Street foods after that they did shoppings from there like footwear, clothes, jewellerys and many more ...

Day 2: 27/12/21

Early in the morning they went to "nandi hills" to see the glorious view of sun rise... Then went to "ISKCON" temple of lord Krishna....and in afternoon they went to "lalbagh botanical garden" located in jayanagar...and "the majestic banglore palace" located in malleshwaram.... And in evening they went to "UB City Mall" did some shopping from there and then had there dinner from some excellent restaurant serving all kind of  cuisine, top- covoted international foods and many more...

Day 3: 28/12/21

In afternoon they went to "innovative film city" situated in banglore-mysore highway... Then "vidhana soudha" situated in the center of the city... Then went to "banerghatta national park" .. and "national gallery of modern art"....and at night they went to church street had some Street foods as there dinner....

Day 4: 29/12/21

They went to "Ramanagara" place were movie "Sholay" was originally shot.... And "tipu sultan palace"... And in evening they went to "cubbon park" were the attara kacheri cobbon park museum, banglore aquarium and sheshadri Iyer memorial park is also situated....and had there dinner at "vv puram food Street"...

Day 5: 30/12/21...

They went to "wonderla amusement park" they did houses water, roller coaster rides, a Ferris wheel and some VR experience... And went to "kankapura" sets amid the lush green
Terrian 55 kilometres off banglore...... And in night they went to "toit" a bar restro had dinner and boys got the best beer in town (as this "toit" is actually famous for its best beer in town)....

Day 6: 31/12/21

They went to the oldest church in banglore that holds a strong significance among the devotees.... And they were very tired so rested whole day and at night they went to " skyye ultra lounge" a roof top  clubbing and bar restro....

Day 7: 1/01/22 {new year}

They had there whole day enjoyment in the "guhantara underground cave resort" a  perfect picnic spot....

Day 8: 2/01/22

In the morning everyone had woke up and are sipping there tea sitting on a bean bags in terrace enjoying the morning cool and fresh air...

KS: vaise Bhabhi aaplog na sadhi ke 1 hafte pehle aana

AS: kiski sadhi

DS: Abe oo duffer Teri sadhi or kiski...

AS: ohh date kab ki hai...

SS: kya sir aapko date bhi nai pata...

AS: hmme koi batayga tab to

KO: kyu bhai tu ghar par hi rehta hai na...

KS: wahi to nai rehte ..(taunting)

AS: aree yaar jab tumlogo ne date decide ki tab hmm mission pe the or uske baad sidha yaha to kaise mereko pata hoga ..

HM: acha acha 21 ko pre wedding shoot hai... 22 ko haldi... 23 ko subha mehedi or shaam ko Sangeet or 24 ko free hai to sabne uss din bachelor party arrange Kiya hai or 25 th ko sadhi...

AS: ohh sab tayiaarian ho gai hai lagta hai(suprised)

SS: yess sir...

AS: waah.... Lekin sayd hmm bachelor party nai attend kar payenge...

SS: kyu sir

AS: kyuki 24 ko ek jaroori meeting hai delhi headquarters me or hmme vaha rehana avashak hai...

KS: kaa...

AS: hmm

DS: lekin 25 ko sadhi or agar 23 ko raat me gaya or 24 ko meeting subha hai ya saam

AS: saam

DS: tab to 24 ke night ka ticket hoga lotne ka ..

AS: nai 25 ke subha 5 bje...

CC: to kabtak pahuchiye ga sir

AS: subha 11 ya 12 bje...

KA: lekin muhrat to dopahar 2 bje ka hai.... Sab arrange ho jayaga...

KS: haa kyu nai ....

DS: haa ho jayaga ...vaise bhi kaam hai jaroori hoga na...

AS: kya baat hai dono bhai behen bohot jayada meri taraf dari kar rhe hai ....

KS/DS: hehehe....

KS: waise waise bhabhi aap to batai kitne Tarik ko aaplog aaoge..

KO: ummm .. Bhai ki sadhi hai hmm to 17-18 ko hi pahuch jange ...

KA: haa

KS: chalo tab badhiya...

AS: acha acha ...theek chale niche...

KA: haa chalo nasta karlo ....Savita(home servant) ne parathe bana liya hoga....

They had there breakfast....

The remaining two days of there trip was went in shopping of the wedding...

______________________________________

To be continued,
Suggestions are always welcome 😁
Do vote and comment the part 🙏

Yaar kal ka epi ka best part...last me that "suniye" hayyyyyyy...full mrs.singh wala vibes😍😍😩😩🤩❤️❤️

Upcoming: pre wedding shoot