Jo tu mera hamdard hai🌸 (2)

So thought of completing the story in last part but anuseena ke upar Bina likhe ek din nai chalta!!🙆..

Let's start without any bakwas,

Few years later,
A lady in her mind 30's was running behind her son who was not even in a mood to hear any sort of things.. his whole focus was on his sisters who were playing without him.

Lady: betu ruk ja na...

Boy: nah..nah.! (Speaking with difficulties as he was just 2 and now learning how to speak)

Kavya(lady): dono baap bete ek hi jese hai... Meri baat nai hi sunna hai dono ko...

Karan: aab me kaha se aa gaya bich me...(grumply)

Kavya: tum bich me aay nai ho tum pehle se hi bich me the...apni dono santan ko apne tarah hi bana diye ho...koi sunta hi nai hai meri...(irritated)

AS: are are kya hogaya...subha subha bhooke sherni ki tarah kyu bharak Rahi ho uss bechare pe..

Kavya glared at him while Karan and Anubhav did a hi-fi..

Kavya: jao jao uss chote Maharaj ko khilao ye (passing him small cup filled with cerelek)

AS: vo chota Sher na baba na usko nai khilaunga me bohot setaan hai vo balak..

HM: digea bhabhi me khila deti hu..

Kavya: haashh! Koi to hai jo meri problem samjhta hai..
_________

HM: ale! Mera Raja beta kha le betu.. basss bss ye last bite hai ho gaya ho gaya...(wiping up Aahan's face with the end of her saree)

Aahan Oberoi: son of Karan and kavya oberoi.. he is 2 years old... Apple of his mother's eye... And dearly son of his chachimaa... Has a rift with his chachu.. do always show tantaurams to him... Loves to create mess all over... To copy of his aalsi monkey chachu (Dev)... Baap se sirf sakal match hota hai...

Four pairs of jealous eyes were starring at the duo.. they were no other than two sisters of this little munchkin.. Aahana and Anubha

Anubha Anubhav Singh: A 5 years old  dear and loving daughter of our beloved anuseena... Princess of her papa.. little brat for her mother.. and has a special place in everyone's life.. female copy of her father... Has all the quality of him.. expert in negotiating..

Aahana: chachimaa...

HM: hmm..(making aahan stand on his feet so that she can clean his dress)

Aahana: aap itne pyaar se mujhe nai khilati (complaining with a sweet grumpy face)

Anubha & Anubhav: haa mujhe bhi...

Karan: Abe bachi bol Rahi hai smjh aata hai tu to sharam kar baap hai bachi ka...

AS: are sharam kya sharam khud ko dekh do do bache ka baap hai abhi tk dimag aaya.. nai na...(taunting)

KS: le kya bhaiya aap hi ki chapal aap hi ko par gai( laughing)

SS: ha vo bhi jor se(innocently)

All laughed while Karan frowned ..
________

Pandit ji: aab vadhu ko le aaiye...

Anuradha along with her girls gang was coming down from the staircase looking lavishing in her off white somewhat peach colour wedding lehenga... Yes it was Anuradha and Dev's wedding last month dev proposed Anuradha on her birthday..
Dev was looking at her emotionally yet with a spark of happiness visible on his face..his expression were enough to tell how happy and satisfied he was looking at her lady love dressed up as 'his bride"...

his expression were enough to tell how happy and satisfied he was looking at her lady love dressed up as 'his bride"

Bride and groom's outfit.

Pandit ji: varmala le kar aaiye..

Garlands were exchanged by the bride and groom.. now it was time for wedding rituals..

Pandit ji was chanting mantras and dev was alongside doing whatever he was said to do repeating all the mantra.. stealing glances at his wife too..

Pandit ji: aab fero ke liye khade ho jaiye...

Bride and groom took seven vows infront of the Agni kund along with the seven promises they made...

Bride's parents were called for her kanyadan.. now it was time for nuptial ceremony dev took the nuptial chain from the coconut which was placed in front of the Agni kund wrapped in a red colour cloth.. tied it around anu's neck and planted a deep kiss on her temple.. after a while he was said to put the vermillion in her partition..

Pandit ji: vivah sampan hua..Aaj se aap dono pati patni hai.. bado ka aashirwad le ligea....
________

HM: Anu theek se udhar dekho smile Karo smile...

Photographer: smile everyone...

And "click" a family photo was clicked... Maa and ammi sitting in the middle with pushpa ji and Santu and cheeta on each side, Rehan and Karishma with her 3 years old son standing on the left corner in second row, Kavya and Karan with Aahan & Aahana on the right corner in second row and anuseena with little anubha on the main center on the back of maa and ammi...
                  "The perfect end"

Thankyou for all your love my lovely readers....💕