𝐕

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒕𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒗𝒆𝒓 , 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒕𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒗𝒆𝒓 , 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔

𖤐 dracula ; ch Vhere

𖤐
dracula ; ch V
here.

𝕬fter yesterdays little run in with shinsou, and

enduring the most edging tease of your life, you were back to school.

you honestly kind of missed him, you hated- well, you disliked that he wouldn't talk to you during school but be in every corner of your space off campus.

music blasted through you ears as you walked across the math wing, you were only a sophmore in college so you still took a few basic classes, along with the fact that you were a medical major.

your head bobbed lightly as you walked, fighting the urge to do more than just bob your head if you were being honest. if it was anywhere else you would've been singing even if it was horrible.

you brought out your camera, just making sure your curls were still as fresh as before, but you were startled when the purple haired male was seen behind you.

"jesus- shinsou.." you whipped your head around, raising your eyebrow to the fact that he had been walking behind you and not even saying a word to you.

'weirdo.'

"hitoshi, and sorry.." he apologized, walking a bit further and having no trouble catching up, he had long legs after all.

hitsohi looked at your smaller figure, that blank and monotone look on his face as usual, "you should be careful.. you weren't even aware i was behind you."

"that's because i didn't think anyone from campus would be stalking me in the math wing on a thursday afternoon?" you laughed just slightly, which made a small smile appear on the taller male's face.

"right.. where are you headed?" he asked, putting his hands in his hoodie pocket as he walked alongside you, making small glances as usual. he couldn't help himself.. and you smelled so good today. he needed to feed.