𝐗𝐕

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
speed, kali uchis

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !speed, kali uchis

𖤐 dracula ; ch XVwtf

𖤐
dracula ; ch XV
wtf.

𝖄our feet felt cold as they stepped on the marble

floors of your new apartment, you couldn't help but feel like you didn't belong, but you were getting used to it.

"this shit's so heavy.." you groaned, putting the new glassware you had ordered next to the kitchen island.

you looked around, admiring the place. it still had that fresh smell to it, given you both had only been moved in for a week now.

your body was adorned in a white, pearly, silky robe. it barely covered your ass, but hey. at least shinsou would have something nice to come home to.

'if he even comes home tonight.'

shinsou, despite just buying you this luxurious apartment had been a little more distant.

as if he wasn't distant enough.

you checked the time on the oven front, '1:11 am'

another groan left your mouth as you rubbed your shoulders, the moving process was a lot even if your boyfriend had hired someone to bring all the boxes inside the apartment.

you sat on the couch, fingers now massaging your curls gently.

'i need my bonnet-

your thoughts were interrupted.

interrupted harshly, by something that would change your relationship till the end of time.

"fuck?!" the purple haired male stumbled in the door, his expensive shoes squeaking against the marble and his tie swinging back and forth just as wildly as his body.

but he had something.

something large hanging over his shoulder.

your eyes widened in terror as he let the grown male body fall into your fresh, cream, carpet.

the man, whoever it was, his blood seeped into the carpet. gushing in the most vermillion color your eyes had ever laid on.

you were.. frozen.

what else could you do?

"y-y/n..." he called out, his breath shaky and heavy as he finally looked into your eyes. blood stained his clothes, and he knew this was different for you this time. this time someone was DEAD.

and in your new home..

you stood frozen, eyes darting from shinsou to the carpet, and then back in that same order.

after a minute or two, your feet took you to stand over the man, and so did shinsou's.

you both stood over the body, your feet uncomfortably getting ridden with this stranger's blood.

the purple haired male then looked up to you, "so much for the carpet.."

'really hitoshi.'

"shinsou hitoshi... what the fuck is going on."

*END ![  426 words ]

*
END !
[ 426 words ]

llovers note - hey yall, it's been so long omg. hope you all are doing well, i missed writing  and I can't wait to pick up Dracula cuz this is literally my favorite book. I have sm ideas. btw dms are open n slide ur instas if u wanna chitchat. LOVE U 🎀