𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

𖤐 dracula ; ch XIVpacking

𖤐
dracula ; ch XIV
packing

SMUT/LIME

"𝕾o.. this one or this one?"

"im thinking the velvet dresser can come with us and go somewhere, i want things to remind us of here but new stuff to go in our place." shinsou replied, sitting on floor looking up at your figure.

you both were packing up some stuff from your dorm to take to your new apartment, that he had bought of course. shinsou was really brining in the money the past two months. you were proud, yet still very curious.

though, you couldn't complain with the shopping trips and huge bouquets that would pop up to your door.

you were grateful for him beyond compare.

you nodded at his choice, smiling gently and rubbing your finger tips over the custom piece of furniture. it was one of the things you had bought when you first got your job, you loved pieces that reminded you that you worked for what you got.

you sat on the bed bedside him, your head laying in his shoulder as you both zoned into the adventure time episode that was playing on your tv.

'wow, we're really moving out of the dorms.. i feel happy, me and shin are getting really serious.'

you stared up at him, examining his sleek features, holding yourself back from running your hands along his soft face.

your heart always grew warm just looking at him, it was a lovely feeling, a deep feeling that you really had not felt before.

"you're staring." he said with a chuckle, his eyes not even moving off the charismatic characters on screen. you sheepishly looked away, your cheeks spreading to a small smile to match his.