𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 , 𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 , 𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

𖤐 dracula ; ch VIIyo shindo

𖤐
dracula ; ch VII
yo shindo.

( TW ! )

𝕾hit was boiling around campus.

whispers, eyes wandering, soft shoulder nudges in the hallways due to petty rivalries.

shinsou felt like a target, a target for someone or something.

shit, if something wasn't in the air before something definitely was now.

shinsou walked down the hallway of the science wing, he had just got out of class and honestly a lot of people left at this time in the afternoon so the place was flooded.

don toliver blasted in his headphones, the sleeves of his white undershirt that was worn under a band one gently brushing over his slender hands.

he brushed his messy purple locs out of his face once more as he walked, just simply wanting to get to his car.

hitoshi turned into the math wing, the hallways way more quiet and less filled now. it was peaceful for a second, he liked it.

'aw fuck me.'

shindo could be seen at the end of the hallway, dabbing up his asshole of a friend neito monoma.

if you're asking, of course the blonde was featured in the video.

in hitoshi's view he had deemed them quite literally evil, he had no empathy or remorse for them, if they were dead he'd probably be rejoicing.

the tall male kept his head down, as he kept walking. suddenly he felt hyper aware of everything, his surrounding, steps, the breaths he took.

he swiftly moved his thumb in his pocket to click the buttons on the side of his phone, turning down the music he was listening to halfway. he wanted to be able to hear.

shindo was growing near, and hitoshi honestly not quite sure what would happen next? he couldn't believe that in any universe out there this asshole would just walk by him normally and not say something.

shinsou let out a breath before they had crossed, shindo's shoulder nudging right on his.

the tall male turned around, a small grunt leaving his mouth from the small collision.

the brown haired male who was honestly equally as tall just stood there, his back facing hitoshi.

'this shit feels like one of those cowboy showoffs-'

"don't fuck with me hitoshi." he spoke, "simple as that. you know- no, we both know I'll ruin you."

hitoshi laughed gently.

'the only reason i don't kill you is because people would actually come lookimg for you asshole.'

"nah i don't think you're understanding the situation nor have you thought it out correctly, i suggest, you don't fuck with me. im not another one of your bitches. im not scared of you shindo." he said, a cold tone of voice leaking out from his mouth.

venomous, his words were.

shindo turned around, his brown eyes piercing into his purple irises, "well you fuckin should be. i know you have the second tape hitoshi, i just know you do you fuckin reject."

shinsou chuckled lightly again, finally turning around to leave the situation where it was, "that's where you've got it all wrong bud. i don't have the damn tape, and the only thing i might ever agree with you on is the fact that there shouldn't be two." he abruptly stopped, turning around with a grimace on his face once again, "i mean shit, if anything there shouldnt even fucking be one in the first place. what you did was so fucking wrong shindo, so wrong."

"she was asking for it. she was drunk and had that tight ass skirt on.. not my fault she got what she deserved." he replied, no remorse whatsoever for the girl he had inhumanly defiled.

"SHE DIDN'T ASK FOR SHIT. SHE WAS JJST TRYING TO ENJOY A FUCKING PARTY?!" shinsou yelled at the male, shoving shindo by the shoulders, which caused the male to stumble slightly over his feet.

"im done with this shindo, fuck off." he said as he turned to leave for the second time in this whole ordeal.

shinsou gained stability, before he neared his enemy once again. they were so close, so close people would think they were hugging.

"i'd suggest you watch your goddamn mouth hitoshi. watch your breath, tone, how you move, everything around me. because if you don't.. the result will not be pretty. you're a nobody, no one on this goddamn planet is going to look for you." shindo ran the tip of his pocket knife along the purple headed male's back, and he'd be lying if he didn't shudder a bit.

'she'll look for me, shithead.'

his face turned into one of betrayal, his eyebrow raising slightly.

"you threatening me?"
"take it however you want, motherfucker."

shinsou nodded, his face turning cold as he finally started walking away, this time not turning back or even batting an eye at the brown haired male who stood just a few feet behind him,

"hell has a special place for you, yo shindo."

*END ![  835 w

*
END !
[  835 w. ]