HA

h
feel free to skip

"Yeosangie...could you come out please?" Seonghwa asks as he knocks against the locked door quietly, hearing the bedsheets rustle and soft sniffling on the other side.

"I'M GAY!" Yeosang's shout came through from the gap under the door.

"Not like that you fool!" seonghwa hisses and knocks again.

"Get out of the damn room, I'm going to fucking PISS MYSELF!" Wooyoung screeches from behind him, shoving him away to bang on the door loudly instead while having a death grip on his pant leg.

"Language!" Seonghwa manages to get a scream out as he falls to the ground dramatically after wooyoung had pushed him.

"NoooOoOoooo..." yeosang moans out tiredly, throwing his blanket over his head and getting up reluctantly, all because he didn't want to be the cause of Wooyoung pissing in his pants in the middle of the living room, and he definitely didn't want to clean that up.

There were 2 toilets in that house, one in the master bedroom (where yeosang sleeps) and the second was out by the kitchen but had been recently destroyed by san when he came over for their weekly cuddle party.

When I say destroyed, I meant absolutely OBLITERATED by him, Seonghwa still doesn't know how he managed to break the toilet seat cap in half, the buttons to the flush had also fallen out while he was trying to get San, who was stuck, out of the toilet seat itself.

"Goddamn, why am i even here?" seonghwa asks himself while trying to get up from clean the cold tile floors, his slippers squeaking loudly under them(he regularly comes over to clean the house and the floors are so damn clean you can even use it as a mirror).

"Emotional support," the person who broke their toilet –San– grins out, suddenly appearing beside the oldest which caused him to yelp and fall down again.

"YEOSANG!!!" Wooyoung squeaks again and bangs the bedroom door yet again, seonghwa already being able to hear the door hinges creak.

a high possibility that they're gonna get a noise complaint from their neighbours, but who gives a shit?

"FUDGE BALLS, OK COMING DIPSHIT!"

"Quiet down! It's 8 pm!"

"nOBODY SLEEPS AT FUCKING 8 PM OTHER THAN MS CHOI WHO WATERS A FUCKING FAKE PLANT!!!"

The door clicks unlocked and Wooyoung immediately slams the door open with force, almost crushing Yeosang in between it and the wall behind.

"Damn, what the hell did you drink today?? Peepee must be feeling spicy,"Yeosang sneers while gripping the blanket tighter around his body, scrunching his nose when he heard the water noises coming from the bathroom.

San howls loudly from outside.

Seonghwa frowns as he makes his way into the bedroom and drags Yeosang from his spot next to the door, pushing the younger to sit on the bed before jumping onto the bed and lying down next to him.

"OoooH kinky."

"Shut the up, San."

The oldest reaches up and carefully cups Yeosang's face in his hands, observing as his irises move away to focus at the door instead of making eye contact with Seonghwa.

"Look at me please, baby," Seonghwa mumbles softly, ignoring all the snarky comments San had made while waiting for wooyoung.

"If you have any problems with him, you can always date me. Any man is a rat for dumping you, alright?"

Wooyoung splutters from the toilet, his voice echoing a loud "WHAT?!".

Yeosnag nods before flipping back onto the bed, crushing a Seonghwa who yells in pain from the impact.

some writing
so liek i think i'm going off the main plot now
but then again idk what i just wrote for the last part
i'll have a clear up chapter made later
ALSO the more serious chapters are up ahead

some writingso liek i think i'm going off the main plot nowbut then again idk what i just wrote for the last part i'll have a clear up chapter made laterALSO the more serious chapters are up ahead