who is this bitch 2

FROM WHAT I WROTE LAST NIGHT
last chapter of the week

yeah written shit you can skip if u want LMFAO

Ok so like
The story might be different because I altered the chatroom one because of the sensitive topic, but I didn't want to edit  this one, which is why the story is kinda wonky

"Bash the door! Bash the door!!!!!" San screams as he jumps around energetically

"YOU BIG PIECE OF SHIITTTT!!!" he screams again

"God, please, PLEASE, shut up hyung," Jongho cries out while pushing his palms to his ears, blocking out the loud screeches from his friends, especially san, who was starting to meow loudly like he was high on drugs

Wooyoung holds the fire axe he found by its handle with both hands, exhaling as he gets ready to swing at the locked wooden door that taunted him.

"Oh...shit," Wooyoung freezes when he hears a wheeze coming from the staircase nearby, Mingi's silver hair popping out from behind the wall as he heaved loudly, "I am unfit as FUCK."

"You can say that again," Hongjoong grumbles from a few steps behind, hair disheveled under the black elastic headband that was wrapped around his forehead.

Hongjoong still had his wrist cushion thing, dozens of pins still stuck into it as he swung his arm about to stretch, almost whacking Mingi in the face with the pins.

"Just in time!" Yunho beams, rushing towards the boy before reaching forward and immediately latching onto Mingi's broad shoulders, shaking them back and forth aggressively, the tall guy still managing to stay calm.

"JUST FUCKING WHACK THE DOOR DOWWWNNNN!!!" San screams again while banging one of the lockers next to him, sliding down the surface dramatically.

"OKAY OKAY FUDGE BALLS, YOU LITTLE TWAT!"

Wooyoung swings his arms up before finally landing the sharp rusted blade of the fire axe into the wood in front of him, the ear splitting of metal against metal resounds through the partially empty hall, except for San's excited yell.

Wooyoung broke the door knob off instead of bashing across the top part of the door, totally doing what Seonghwa said to do.

They weren't even supposed to use the axe.

"Seonghwa said to NOT—"

San interrupts Hongjoong by laughing hysterically before getting up excitedly to kick the door down, his leg bending at an angle before forcibly pushing it towards the wooden door, his foot barely missing the back of the stuck axe as the doors slammed open, and closed again from the impact against the wall.

San gleefully kicks the door again, this time, half the door comes off its henge and flops over.

"Good lord-" Hongjoong groans out as he walks forward to push the barely functioning door open before pausing abruptly, the other kids behind him popping their head above his as to see why he stopped.

"This is more traumatising than hearing my father shit at one in the morning in my toilet."

"Mingi what the fuck?"

"SLAYYYYYY!! YEOSANG GIRLBOSS LETSSS GOOOO!!"

Just in time, Seonghwa comes rushing up the stairs with a set of keys in hand, "Hey guys, I—" only to have his jaw dropped when he sees the state of the doors.

"I LITERALLY FUCKING DISAPPEAR FOR LIKE—" Seonghwa yells, stomping grumpily to a, still, beaming San, about to reprimand him for breaking the door, reaching forward to grab him roughly by the collar but turns his attention to the inside of the room, his reaction a literal carbon copy of Hongjoong's.

"Whata-fuck?"

The only window in the room was wide open, Yeosang's figure seemingly holding up someone else in front of him, OUTSIDe OF THE WINDOW.

"Oh jesus christ," Seonghwa sighs out loudly but does nothing, just watching the Mr Kevin guy get choked by Yeosang's hands that were around his neck, watching him slip as he loses his footing on the ledge that was under the window.

"LEt mE iN...lEt mE in, pLEASE!" The man choked out.

"Is it just me or does he sound like that one audio of Charcoal D'amelia or some shit on tiktok, help."

"Pfft, also it's charli d'amelio."

"Charged G'amazon, got it."

At least he was feeling merciful, Yeosang pulls the guy back into the room roughly and spoke, "Fuck, why doesn't the school pay me for this shit."

Jongho pushes through the group of boys crowding by the broken doors to help the older male who was starting to kick the Mr Kevin guy.

Wooyoung whistles, "Nice ass Sangie!"

"I'm going to go home and sleep, I literally hate this so much."

"Shut up Hong-piss."

"That's hyung for you."

"...ThAtS hYuNg fOr yOu."

"...So who's gonna pay for the door?"

Everyone simultaneously: "Hongjoong."

"What? Why me??"

"Cuz you're like, fuckin' loaded?"

"Send this guy to jail while you're at it."

"make him touch jongho's ass, he's still 17!! that's underaged non-consented sexual harassment towards a minor!"

"I DONT WANT THIS WHITE GUY'S STINKY ASS CRUSTY FINGERS NEAR MY ASS CHEEKS, STOP. WOOYOUNG, DONT EVEN. STOP!"

i can never write again
yeosangie strongk

i really suck at normal story writing but then likemaybe future concepts i could do likegroup calls instead of writing KAALAKABABABBAALA

maybe future concepts i could do like
group calls instead of writing KAALAKABABABBAALA