Trent Malloy / Carlos Sandoval

Character: Trent Malloy / Carlos Sandoval

Situation: Trent speaks to his best friend about the girl he loves.

~~ ❤️ ~~

"You should tell her.", Carlos speaks as he and his friend Trent cross the yard.

"What?", Trent asks, too busy with his own thoughts to had listened to what his friends just said.

" I was saying that you should tell her about how you feel."

Trent looked surprised.

"How do you know?" , Trent asks as they both stop walking.

"It's kind of obvious." , Carlos says. "Everybody knows you like (Y/N)."

Trent looked embarrassed. He thought that nobody had noticed it.

" Am I that obvious?", He asks.

Carlos smiles.

"You definitely are.", He says and puts his hand on Trent's shoulder. "Why don't you tell (Y/N) how you feel?"

"What if she doesn't feel the same?", Trent says. " I don't want to ruin our friendship. "

" I don't think you have reasons to think that way.", Carlos tells his friend. " If you noticed the way she looks at you, you wouldn't be so afraid to ask her out on a date."

Trent curves his lips in a tiny smile.

" You think she likes me too?"

Carlos doesn't need to answer that as he and Trent walk to the car. They are both inside when Trent speaks again:

" You know what, I know a fantastic restaurant downtown that maybe (Y/N) would like."

And sitting beside him, Carlos couldn't help but smile. His friend Trent was truly in love.