-Meeting

Voldemort apparated back to Riddle Manor. Since he had no house elfs his Manor was dusty and un polished. Tom lay the baby on the nearest couch.

He looked in the mirror he was young again. (Handsome too) he grinned at himself he dressed for bed with a flick of his wand then made his way to his chambers, when he heard Alice cry he turned around to her at his feet *god shes fast*
"What do you want child" "nothing" Tom gasped he didnt realise she could speak yet. "Pardon" "nothing" Tom got lost in thought, Alice's yawn snapped him out. "Tired hmm let me see " with a flick of his wand a thud upstairs meant he had magicked a bedroom for her. He lay her to rest in the bedroom.
Although he had countless rooms this one was for a baby now. Tom didnt plan on having her for long. She had power he needed to control. He paced the room thinking, she would live with the Malfoys who had had a baby only a few months ago. He smiled unwillingly at her. Her light blond hair was unlike her mothers. Her eyes a dark shade of green. She fell asleep as soon as Tom left.

The next morning Tom pressed on his dark mark to summon the Death Eaters his loyal followers. The first one there was Bellatrix Lestrange his most powerful and faithful death eater. Tom didnt need a right hand man but Bella was basically one. Then her husband Roldolphus Lestrange and her sister and brother in-law Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Soon the rest came filling into their seats. Tom addressed them " my loyal followers" he looked at Bellatrix, she bowed her head in respect " I have news about Harry Potter, he is alive but I do not need him dead for as you can see I have regenerated. Alice Riddle has given me a second Life" the death Eaters had obviously taken notice of their masters new looks but had not spoken for they feared him to much. "My lord you look very handsome" Bellatrix said in awe of her masters youth. "Thank you Bella"

"Alice Riddle once Potter posseses powers i can not fathom i stole her from her home for i believe her powers will aide me in my plans" he looked over to the Malfoys. Narcissa would make a perfect carer for Alice he decided there and then he would use her to care for his new prize.

"Narcissa" she bowed her head, fear was stricking in her face, "I hear you have had a child recently" some of the death eaters made confused faces, its wasnt like the Dark Lord to care about the personal lives of his followers. "Yes my lord.....we have had a baby boy...my lord" she looked down again. "You will care for Alice. It will be your honor to care for the "chosen one" will it not?"
Narcissa became ecstatic "Yes my lord I will care for her like my own". Lucius seemed chuffed that the dark lord trusted his family with such an important job.

Tom sat back in his seat an examined his company. Some death eaters seemed unpleased with something. "What is it Matlock?" Matlock had a tall figure, his eyes were a shade of dark blue, his face was shaped perfeclty long and his hair was a dark blond slicked back. He wore a long black robe that had strands of dark purple in it he adorned his outfit with a necklace with the symbol of his family name. Andrew Matlock was a pureblood powerful wizard who had been loyal to Voldermort for years. He see's him as a god like many of his fellow Death Eaters. But a child? His master has taken in a child and failed his mission it can not be, was his dark lord becoming soft. He looked up at his master he was not afraid to speak his mind as Voldemort had never not liked to hear what he had to say. "My lord if I may ask, why did you let the boy go, how come you did not bother to just kill the lot" A buming laughter filled the room it came from Tom "ha kill the lot he says.......its true I could have killed the lot, but then I would not have the power and youth i posses now with Alice. By killing the twins I would have lost that power. I left the mother alive as per request from Severus. AND IF I DECIDE TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL THAT IS MY DECISION MATLOCK!" Matlock lowered his head "my lord forgive me it was such a ridiculous thought i had my apologies". "Nevermind that"

With a swish of his hand, the death eaters understood that meant to leave