-Malfoy Manor

"Its been a week darling and you haven't been to visit that sister of yours, how come" Lucius was not a fan of his sister-in law, he saw her as a mad woman "oh you know bella darling, it would almost kill her to find out that the dark lord has fully entrusted my family with his child and not her's, she lives for his praise" in truth Narcissa wasn't as close with Bellatrix as she used to be, once every week she would visit the Lestrange's. But recently she has been avoiding it due to her sisters tendencies to get very jealous and cruel.

Alice had started to learn even more words now that she was in the company of a family all the time. Narcissa stayed home from Death Eater meetings to care for her children. She knew it was a matter of time before the Dark Lord would be wanting his child back. So Narcissa planed to spend as much timeneith her as possible.

One evening at around 7.30 a letter came through to the malfoys, it was the Dark Lord he was going to have his meeting at the Malfoys Manor. As honoured as they were, they were also terrified of this news.

"Narcissa what are we going to do" Lucius hissed, "I will have the elfs prepare a full meal for 20, I presumme its only going to be the usual attendees, aswell as that have them clean the house top to bottom especially the dining room and just in case have them prepare the guest bedrooms, I will not have this family be dishonoured just because our linen wasnt proper" "alright then and what about the children will you be attending this meeting" Lucius was not particularly pleased by his wife missing them. "No I shall be attending, I pressume the Dark Lord is having the meeting here for many reasons and I do not think he would be pleased at my absence this time".

When the time came for the meeting Lucius expected his fellow Death Eaters to arrive at his door instead they decided to travel by fireplace. Luckily for them Narcissa stayed in the dining room by the fireplace just incase. She welcomed her guests then called Lucius. They all took their seats. Bellatrix and Roldolphus arrived last just before the Dark lord. Bella seated herself at the side of voldemort and right beside Narcissa, it was an obvious power play, she stared her sister down tryingb to sus out what the matter was, then looked away just as the Dark Lord arrived.

"Isn't it so lovely of The Malfoys to host this meeting". Tom always spoke so sarcastically that everything sounded like an insult. Bellatrix side eyed her sister, she wished it had been her that the Dark Lord chose. Of course she knew that the dark lord had given up his child to her sister, bella knows eveything she said to herself.

"As you know Narcissa has been caring for Alice Riddle, now Alice is a crucial part of my plan to defeat Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. She holds powers that no witch or wizard has ever been gifted with. She can cure death. On the night I was faced with death, she stopped it. I suppose you n now have your answer as to why I have taken the child in Matlock. He glanced at Matlock and the man quickly looked away. "I could not let the them take her and use her for their plans. I will appointing Bellatrix to train Alice in duelling, and Severus you will school her. Yes I know she is but a year and a few months old but plans must be made" this news made Bellatrix very excited and Severus nervous. "My Lord, it is my honor to train your daughter" Bellatrix was ecstatic with this news"my daughter..." he pondered on the words "Yes she is my daughter" he waved his hand, which signalled the end of the meeting. "My lord, it has been a pleasure" Narcissa had become a lot more comfortable speaking to Voldemort after the hours she had spent in his Mansion.

Tom sat there staring off into the distance. "Narcissa I shall be taking her home today" Narcissa's heart sunk she knew this day would come. "I'll get her ready my lord" she could feel her tears starting to fall "no need I will take her from here". She bowed her then quickly showed her master the nursery.

Tom walked into the room and there was Alice sitting down on a pink rug. It had been six months since Tom had last seen her, She looks so happy he thought. "My dear Alice its time to go home now" he picked her up and off they went

A/N; hi guys I'll probably be posting about two chapters once a week maybe more. I don't really have a schedule for releasing or writing but ig as the story becomes more popular (thats if it does) I'll start uploading more. Thanks for every read and vote. Pls stick with the story as I have a really good plan for this book. Again thanks