-alone

Six months earlier.

"Narcissa, today you will take her home with you. Tom was not getting anywhere with his plans and had no need for Alice to be in his mansion any longer.

After Narcissa had left with Alice, Tom wandered the corridors of his huge mansion alone again Tom he laughed sarcastically at himself, it echoed through the house. With nothing to do but wander the halls he decided to go to bed.

When morning came he expected to hear moving around in the mansion but didn't, he had almost forgoten that Narcissa wouldn't be coming over anymore.

A week had passed since Alice had left and although Tom believed he didn't miss her, he did . Deep down Tom missed her presence and her loud laugh, he even missed her crying.

During the days that Narcissa did not come over Tom would try to entertain his daughter himself. The first few days were awkward and frustrating but after a while he understood her more. He encouraged her learning and speech. And sometimes would experiment on her with little games to see how advanced really was. Something that made Tom laugh the most was when he would find a spider and use the crucio curse on it, it would make Alice laugh. Tom started to think that she was becoming like him, but then Narcissa would come over and she was much softer and played nicer with her than he did. He wanted his child to be like him and it was hard when Narcissa would take that from him.

So after a long time of waiting and thinking he decided that he wanted her back, he would spend as much time with her as possible, he was going to train her and train her hard. She would be reading advanced books at 3 and making potions at 5. He had her life planned out, she would rule under him once his planned worked out. She would be the Dark Daughter. Well the name needs working on Tom thought.