𝟬𝟯

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 seemed to be focused on was packing and singing Ain't Shit by Doja Cat, the song was one of your favorites by her so it was hard not to sing when you heard the familiar song.

You threw your throw pillows into a large box as your ears perked up to the sound of your favorite part of the song coming up. You couldn't help but smile even though it was corny. "Look at what you did, listen to your friends." You mumbled, grabbing the tv remote and turning up the volume before setting back down on the small side table by your couch.

The music became loud and you heard the tune of your favorite part increase, "That's not cheatin' if I wasn't with your ass! Yo, you kept secrets and your cousin told me that so, logical thinking is just something that you lack!" You yelled, standing in the living room of your apartment. You decided to take a break just to be able to sing this part of the song, it was your favorite part so you had to.

"What you even mad for? Lookin' like a stick up in your asshole!" You yelled as you pointed at a non-existent person across from you. "I'm not your mo-" Your singing- or more so screaming was cut off by the sound of a loud pound on your door. You quickly ran to your tv remote on the small end table next to your couch and clicked the pause button.

You must have taken too long for the person's liking because they pounded on the door again. Your brows furrowed together even though you didn't know who this person was they sure did piss you off by knocking on your door so loudly. "I'm coming damn!" You yelled.

You jogged over to your door unlocking it before you opened the door. You opened the door to find Draken, you then remembered how he said he would be at your apartment by 1pm to help you by loading things into his truck and his friend's truck along with some of his other friends for some help. You must have lost track of time.

"Oh Draken! I completely forgot about you coming over." You chuckled nervously. Draken smiled down at you, "I can tell, sounds like a damn party in there." You laughed at his words. You glanced behind Draken to see eight other men behind them- you picked up on how different all these boys looked. "Oh right, these are my friends that are here to help."

Draken stepped out of the way so you could get a better look at them, all the boys behind Draken were attractive- some more than others. But you were just happy to have the help loading the boxes and not having to rent a UHaul. "Great! Thank you all for the help, please come in." You said as you stepped out of the way. All the boys walked into your almost fully packed apartment, seeing them all look around at the boxes and things that laid out on the floor unpacked.

"So all the boxes that are taped shut are good to be moved, maybe ask before moving furniture though." You said with a smile. All the boys nodded at your words. "There's also water in the fridge, the bathroom is down the hall to the left, and please don't put holes in the walls." Some of the boys snickered at your last request.

"Sounds good, we will get to work." Draken said. You watched as all the boys began looking around at all the boxes reading the marker labels to see where it was from and if there was anything fragil in them. Using the tv remote you never set down to turn down the music you were playing beforehand and then unpaused it. You then began to pick up where you left off on packing.

You got on your knees and began going through the small drawers in the end table near your couch, pulling out random papers and reading through them to decide if they were useless or not.

"Not to be a hater or anything but can I play somethin else?" You turned your head over your shoulder to see one of Draken's friends. He had long black hair and cat-like eyes, he was wearing baggy khakis pants, a black crewneck, paired with a cross chain and ripped up black vans.