𝟬𝟰

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 into Draken's- and now yours- apartment holding a box marked with 'kitchen.' "Welcome home." Draken joked as he walked into the apartment after you, holding three large boxes. "Why thank you." You laughed. You finally were able to look around the apartment for the first time, sure you looked up the apartment on google but you hadn't seen it in person yet.

You quickly noticed how the kitchen was to your right as soon as you walked into the apartment and how the living room was straight ahead. Your eyes fell onto the open space in the living room as you noticed there was no couch, instead two red and black bean bags facing a mounted flat screen tv. You turned your head to Draken who almost immediately knew what you were looking at him like that for.

"My old roommate owned the couch so he got to take it." Draken chuckled as he set down the boxes he held onto the kitchen counter. You made an 'O' shape with your mouth as you nodded. Thankfully you had a couch of your own for the empty space. "For fuck sake move Hakkai! You're nothing but a tall ass wall!" You heard Baji shout as he came tumbling into the apartment trying his best to hold your large vanity on his own.

"Where." Baji asked, seeming more as a demand. "Just put it in the living room for now." Draken said with a chuckle as he watched Baji go red faced from how heavy your vanity was.

"I told you I would help you Baji-san." You heard Chifuyu say as he walked in with boxes behind Baji, placing them on the counter next to the ones you just brought in. "Well it's here ain't it?" Baji grumbled as he set down your vanity carefully. Baji fell backwards onto Draken's red beanbag as he let out a large sigh. "Don't get too comfortable, we still got a lot of shit in the trucks." Draken said as he leaned against the oven. "Shut it pretty boy." Baji said as he closed his eyes. You laughed at Baji and his sudden sleepy demeanor.

You had only just met Draken and his friends but they treated you like you grew up with them. Out of all the conversation you had with them that day none of them were tense or awkward, they all were casual and friendly. It was something you could have only hoped for, the last thing you would ever want was for your new roommates friends to hate you.

You turned your attention to Draken, having to tilt your head up at the large height difference between the two of you. He was currently talking to Chifuyu, a light smile on his lips as he talked to his friend. Draken looked very eternal from the angle you saw him. His side profile was the best one you had ever seen in your twenty-one years of life.

His nose curved almost perfectly off his face and his dark colored eyes hung low. Your eyes moved to the dragon tattoo on the side of his head, the line art was perfect there was not a single flaw on it. Your eyes moved again to his lips, they were full and a rosey pink, his tongue slipped across them to wetten them only making them look even more perfect.

"Hey staring, it's rude , y'know." You snapped out of your thoughts after hearing Draken's voice, your face instantly going bright red as you hoped he wasn't some secret mind reader.

"Sorry." You nervously stammered, looking everywhere but Draken's face. Draken chuckled at you seeing how nervous you got. "It's good, don't stress it." Draken smiled. You only felt your face turn even more hot.

Chifuyu watched you and Draken's encounter, and he was able to quickly come up with the conclusion that not only you found Draken attractive but Draken found you attractive. Chifuyu knew this because of how Draken treated you compared to other girls, he was only nice to girls he was close with like Hina, Emma, or Hakkai's sister. In fact Chifuyu was shocked Draken even got a female roommate.

Chifuyu recalled the time Draken and him along with a few other of their friends went to a party and a girl began to hit on Draken. Draken was obviously not interested in the girl but she was drunk and was bad at reading social cues, so Draken being well Draken he told the girl to;