meet and greet

It was night and Y/n and Kokichi were now waiting for Gonta to gather everyone for the meeting greet. Most of the people had been gathered and Kokichi and Y/n were getting ready to leave as soon as Gonta got back. However, when he walked through the doors he had an unconscious Shuichi in his hands.

"Shuichi?" Y/n looked over towards him but there was no movement.

"You dumbass, why'd you knock him out!" Kokichi shouted.

"Gonta sorry!" Gonta placed Shuichi on the floor. Kokichi placed himself over Shuichi looking down waiting for him to wake up. Gonta then left to get more people.

"What the hell are you doing Kokichi," Y/n stared at him, "Stop hogging Shuichi." Y/n got down on the ground opposite Kokichi now looking down and Shuichi. They were pushing each other back and forth when Shuichi's eyes finally opened. "Y/n, Kokichi?"

"HAH HE SAID MY NAME FIRST," Y/n taunted.

"Shut it bitch," Kokichi snapped back.

"Where am I?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi then explained how he was in hell and all this other crap. Finally, he stood up. He looked around and took a look at everyone before Tsumugi spoke up.

"Kokichi trapped us here!" Y/n looked at Tsumugi like she was offended.

"Is this your doing Kokichi, Did you have Gonta kidnap us?" Shuichi glared.

"Nee-heehee he's sooo simple-minded. As soon as I told him that everybody who hates bugs was trying to get rid of them... He started crying and said that he would get you guys to love bugs or something like that."

"Bugs are actually the worst they are disgusting and ugly! Sometimes I think I have arachnophobia," Y/n stated.

"Anyways, we figured we'd leave you guys here with Gonta while we went and got all of the Motive videos. That way we can all watch them together and a killing will most likely happen! Isn't that exciting?" he grinned.

"Who's we?" Himiko skeptically looked at Kokichi.

"Well me and Y/n of course!" he pulled her into a headlock.

"I was forced to do this," she dully said.

"No, you agreed silly! As my accomplice and since I'm your leader you obviously have to follow every order I give you!"

"Okay Okay," she smiled a bit and Gonta came in.

"Looks like that's our cue! See yah later guys! Be back in an hour!" Kokichi took Y/n by the hand and ran out with her.

Y/n and Kokichi headed to the dorm areas and started breaking into the dorms after a bit finally they got to Y/n's.

"Hey y/n can I watch your video I wanna-"

"Go ahead there's not much to see anyway," she cut his question off. She curled up into a fetal position on the couch as he watched the motive.

"Dam Y/n I'm sorry," he walked over and sat next to her after watching. He leaned her forward as he slipped the motive into her bag. "Heh this thing really is useful," he laughed.

"I guess it kind of is, I think it's silly. It gives me character."

"You already had character before it," he offered her a smile and pat her head. "Alright let's continue," he got up and walked to the other rooms. They both rotated picking locks until they got all of the motives. On their way back to Gonta's lab they, unfortunately, came across Kirumi.

"Hey KIrumi~" Kokichi smiled at her.

"What are you two doing out here at this time!" she snapped.

"Uh, fu-"