Everyone dies lol

Tw: Blood drawing and needles

Y/n was running down the hallway. The body announcement had just gone off. It had woken her up early in the morning. Her heart was racing. She hadn't come across anyone on her way there either. At this rate, it was almost as if everyone was dead, and she had just slept through it. She finally made it to Angie's lab and Angie was dead on the floor. Y/n screamed and ran to find someone else. There were a few students in the hallways. Their backs turned to Y/n, as she went to turn them around they collapsed to the floor, dead. Miu, Keebo, Tenko, Himiko. She ran down the stairs and into one of the long halls. At the end was Kokichi all life was drained from his eyes and he sat on the ground like an emotionless puppet. Then she turned and saw Shuichi not far from him. Bleeding out on the ground.

"Shuichi-" Y/n whimpered.

"Y/n I..." Shuichi fell to the ground and Y/n gasped. Tears flooded her eyes. Her parent's voices filled her head.

Useless.

Worthless.

You shouldn't be alive

You're just a mistake

"NO! No! no..." Y/n panicked as she ran to find help. Only finding the other dead students in return. She eventually found herself crying in a fetal position in some corner of the school. She lifted her head due to feeling somebody patting it. She looked up and was faced with Rantaro inches away.

"Y/n it's a dream, you need to chill out," He laughed.

"Rantaro!" Y/n jumped forward and trapped him in a hug.

"It's okay," he calmly stroked her hair.

"Is this real? Like are you real? Are you a dream Rantaro?" Y/n mumbled out softly.

"I think I'm real. You're an exorcist, right? Shouldn't you know." he chuckled.

"Yeah, I do tend to have the dead communicate to me in my dreams sometimes now that you mention that... I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I feel awful. I miss you," she whispered.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known."

"Are the others with you?"

"I can't say..."

"Okay..." Y/n said disappointed.

"Hey so you and Shuichi," Rantaro pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"Hey it's not what you think," she blushed.

"I think you guys look cute together~"

"SHUT UP."

"Hey, Y/n sorry to break this meet-up short but I don't have much time left," Rantaro smiled softly.

"Ah okay!" Y/n's eyes widened as he slowly started to disappear. "Promise you'll be there with me and that in some way you'll contact me again!"

"Y/n I've already been watching over you guys dork," Rantaro laughed as he finally disappeared. Once again leaving Y/n with nothing. She looked to her right and saw Kokichi and Shuichi again. She didn't like seeing them like that at all. She desperately tried to wake herself up but was finding that almost impossible. She suddenly felt like she was hit with something and turned around to see a gray figure hit her with a bat onto the ground. She yelped and as they went to strike her again she suddenly jolted awake. Her face was soaked with tears and she felt awful. Y/n jumped out of her bed almost tripping and ran out of her dorm and down the hall to Shuichi's. She started banging on the door like crazy however there wasn't an answer. She was about to walk away when the door slowly opened.