Chapter 1

Here we are! A new story.... Again. Sorry!

Fresh/OC POV

One moment I'm alive, the next I'm dead. I mean it wasn't a to big of a surprise considering the amount of complications that came with my pregnancy. The doctors even told me that it would probably come down towards wither me or my baby and told me to choose. I chose my baby, my baby boy, the child of my dead boyfriend. I was only 19 but still, I wasn't gonna let my child die. I just hope my family doesn't take their grief out on my son.

Now here I am, stuck in a black void. I wonder how my son would be like. Would he look like me, or my boyfriend? Would he be bold or shy? I would never know, and as much as it saddens me that I'll never know, I can't help but feel proud of him. After all, he is my son. Next thing I know something? Or someone was infront of me, hard to tell with it being a ball of light after all. Then, it took shape.

Would you like to start a
New Game?

Yes / No

Um... What? This is really funking weird. Its like those gamer fanfic's I've read about. OC dies and they get super op via the gamer abilities. I honestly prefer the watered down versions better. That way you don't have to try and keep track of stats and all that sheet. Hopefully this is a watered down version if that's what this is. "Um... 'Yes'".

You have chosen to start a
New Game! Calculating
Points earned.

100 Points per Birthday (19)
500 Points per Job (3)
2000 Point per Vaccine (2)
5000 Points per child Carried (2)

....
....
....

Congratulations! You have
17, 400 Points!

I silently stared. 5000 Points per child Carried (2). Twins, I was pregnant with Twins when I died. I wasn't just carrying 1 child I was carrying 2! I have 2 children, not just a son. I wonder if I had 2 sons or if I had a son and a daughter? It didn't matter now though, did it? After all I wouldn't be able to meet them, no matter how much I may want to. With a sigh, I continued with the, thingy.

Choose a World you
Wish to be reborn in!

Naruto
One Piece
Attack on Titan
UnderTale

And there were many, many more. It was surreal. There were many, many choices. I immediately dismissed world's like Attack on Titan, Naruto and FNAF. No matter how much I loved those animes and games, the were, well I would more then likely die very early on. And I wanted to try and live past 19 years old. Mabey raise any kids I may have, or adopt. After some Carful consideration I came up with my choice.

"UnderTale"

You have chosen UnderTale!
Would you like to be

Monster or Human

"Monster"

You have chosen 'Monster'!
You will be reborn as a
Skeleton Monster for your
convenience. You may now
Chose your Perks.

There are so many perks. Honestly I don't think I would even be able to name them all! Some were cheep, while others I can't hope to ever afford! Although some her Faded out, like the one that lets you have a Reset Button, but that's probably because I'm a monster, well I'm going to be a monster.

About 6 hours later

Hopefully that's everything. It took me hours to finally get everything done. After looking it over, I must say I'm proud of the perks I chose.

Perks Chosen

Miracle Healer

You will be able to heal wounds
no matter how bad they are. You will
even be able to bring someone back from
the brink of death. However many people will seek to use you if they find out.

Portal Travel

You will be able to use Portals to
travel anywhere in the multiverse, may
it be across the room or into another AU.

Out Code

You are an Out Code, you are no
longer bound to an AU and may do whatever you please and don't have to follow the 'story'. You will also be able
to use code magic as you see fit. Be warned that code magic is very dangerous, with the user able to bend anything with a code to their will if they know the code well enough.

Sencer

As a sencer you are able to
sence magic around you and can tell
when you are being spyed on. You will also be able to completely hide your magic signature.

Yeah, I'm proud of what I chose for myself. All together it came to around 17, 000 Points. I have 400 left over but I'll just make due with the 4 I have. They will definitely help me the most out of all of the perks. They were also my favourite. Especially the 'Miracle Healer' perk. I could heal those I care for if something ever happened.

All Perks are Chosen!
Now would you like to be

Male or Male?

"Uhhhh 'Male?'

You have chosen 'Male?'!

You will now be randomly
put into a body. You will gain the pre-existing perks that the body
already had! Have a
Wonderful time!

Note, you will no longer have
access to the 'lesser gamer'
untill you die again. You will be
a normal Skeleton monster
with the perks you have chosen
and gained.

Well that's nice to know! At least I won't have to constantly check stats and what not. Then everything went black.

And this is chapter 1! I hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading what people think of my stories.