Chapter 3

Fresh POV

I blink once, I blink twice, I blink a third time and- yep. The child is still there, sleeping, where someone could just kidnap them. Witch lead to another question, How did they end up in DreamTale? The only people here are me and them. Against my better judgement, I decided to check them. After reading over the results I paled for multiple reasons.

Name: Ink

Age: 5 Years old
(Was turned into a Child by Fate)

Gender: Male

Family: Currently None Known

Soul: Souless

ATK: Varies

DEF: 9999+

HP: 9999+

G: 0

Facts:

Creator of AU's +

(Previous) Protector of AU's +

Fate's Child +

Out Code +

Portal Travel +

This child was Ink. The Creator of AU's is now a child. Normally that would be fine, however because of the damned Protector of Multiverse perk, that means I'm going to have to start doing his job in the creation balance if anything happens! I also notice the '+' signs attached to his 'Facts' and I have an idea as to what that is. I'm not gonna even touch that.

With a sigh I made sure that he was still sleeping, then I went on and planted a new tree of feelings. Once I did I felt a rush of magic leave me and, yep. The seeds stole my magic and now there is a rapidly growing tree of feelings. I felt something snap in place. I could feel the tree of feelings now. I also felt, uh... 'bonds?' snap into place. I did not think about it to much. I didn't want to.

I turned my attention back to Ink. He was up now, for how long I'm not too sure, but he was up. With a sigh I crouched so that I was at his level and started to speak with him. " Hey bud, my name is Fresh. What's your name?" " My name's Ink! Nice to meet you Mr.Fresh!" I admit, little Ink is adorable. "Where is your guardian Ink?" After the question left my mouth Ink seemed to wilt. "I don't have one. No Mama or Papa."

Tears started to gather in Ink's eyes, and before I could think I started to wipe them away. "Hey, it's okay! How about I be your Mama and  Papa?" 'Funk, why did I offer to do that?' "REALLY!!!?!" Ink brightened up so much it hurt "Of Course! I offered didn't I?" I was then tackled by Ink, "Thank-you! Your the best Mama!" Not even an hour into my new life and I adopt a 5 year old little boy. I felt another, uh... 'bond' snap into place and decided to only do a quick check to see if anything changed. A few things did change.

Family: Ink (Adopted Son)
Dream (Step/Adopted Son)
Nightmare (Step/Adopted Son)

Perks

(New Perk!) Parent of Emotions

You have created a new Tree of Emotions.
You are now tied into the Balance of Positivity and Negativity. You are also now a 'Parent' towards the Twins Dream and Nightmare. You will be able to sense emotions and manipulate emotions.

I promptly paled, again. I wasn't supposed to be able to gain new perks! Not to mention I'm now technically a Father/Mother of Three. 'How are the twins gonna react? Considering Ink is now technically their sibling in some way'. Before I could think anymore on it, I felt both of the twins tugging on the bond, not as if to say 'come here' but more of 'what is this?'. I sent calming waves of emotions along with reassuring emotions as well. Then Ink started tugging on our bond. I sent him lots of love and reassurance to let him know that it was okay.

Shortly after that Ink fell asleep. I quietly got up, holding him to me and wondered what to do. I couldn't very well stay here since the twins would come here sooner or later and from the looks of it there isn't a livable house near by. Its been hundreds of years since the 'apple incident' so even if Nightmare didn't destroy the building they wouldn't be currently livable. The only place I could think of would be the Dootle Spear or Mabey Cross's AU. After careful consideration I decided the Dootle Spear was the best place to raise Ink, I wasn't ready to try and talk with others yet. Taking one last glance around, I created a portal directly into the Dootle Spear and left DreamTale, taking my youngest Son with me.

3rd POV

Unknown to Fresh, was that Fate has been watching him since he exited the portal next to the old tree. Fate was ready to really hurt Fresh if he did anything to hurt her child! But instead of killing Ink, like most others in her strings would try to do, he let her precious child sleep. Fate watched as Fresh made a new Tree, and consequently became the twins step/adopted parent.

Fate continued to watch as Fresh talked with her baby, treating him with kindness and a certain softness that she often saw in mothers. She watched as he realized that, no her baby didn't have a 'Mother' or 'Father'. Not that her baby knew of anyways. He then offered to be her baby's Mama/Papa! Fate looked into Fresh stats a little more closely after they offered and saw that he has skills that would be use to take care of her baby with, particularly his healing. So she graciously aloud Fresh to being her babies 'Mama'.

Of course she would never deny her little Inky if he truly wanted it though! After all her baby deserved the entire multiverse and then some! Fate wondered if she should kill of the twins so that her baby wouldn't have to share their new parent but decided against it. She still had uses for them and they can take care of themselves so they wouldn't be taking any attention away from her baby like they would have if they were younger. Still, she promised to have a... 'Talk' with Fresh once he wasn't with her baby. After all, she doesn't want to tramatized her baby Inky.

And here is chapter 3! Tell me your thoughts. No really please do- it always lead to really interesting discussions, especially the questions and I'm lonely as funk.