night at the club

"No, you fucking idiot, you're doing everything wrong."

I hear harry yelling downstairs. I'm too tired to open my eyes right now. I don't even know what time is it for him to be fighting over the phone this fucking early. I got up and made my way to the bathroom; I brushed my teeth and walked out of the room. I'm at the top of the stairs when I hear him screaming like a maniac at the phone.

"How are you fucking telling me you didn't sign them on time, what the fuck does that mean?"

I walk into the living room to see him pouring himself a glass of scotch and taking it in one sip without making any faces; he fucking hates whiskey, so I know for sure he must be stressing. I sit on the couch and grab the blanket next to me, and put it over my legs.

"You're going to fix it; I don't give a shit how. I want it fixed by tonight. Am I clear?" he said as he hung up the phone and threw it on the counter. I see him pouring himself another glass of whisky and once again drinking it in one sip. He saw me sitting on the couch and made his way towards me.

"Good morning" he said, kissing me in the head and sitting next to me. He looked like he just woke up. He probably woke up to that bitter phone call that ruined his morning.

"Hey baby" I said, putting my arm around his neck and softly massaging the top of his ear. "What happened? You seem stressed" I asked, now looking at him.

He smiled. "Just work, nothing to worry about," he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I think we should do something tonight," I offered, now sitting straight and looking at him.

"Like what?" he asked, laughing at my excitement.

"We should go to the club; we haven't been there in a while."

"You're right, I think we should," he laughed.

-

I'm now sitting on the bathroom counter, with only a towel wrapped around my body, my feet inside the sink, facing the mirror.

I'm currently doing the wing of my eyeliner when I see Harry walk in through the mirror. He positioned himself right behind me and started to press kisses on my shoulder, he started to make his way to my neck and began to suck on it harshly. I let out a moan that messed my eyeliner up.

"Harry, seriously?" I asked, now looking at him, pointing at my eye. I turn to face the mirror only to hear him laughing at me. He kept kissing my neck, and his hand made his way to cup one of my breasts from over the towel. He started massaging it, and another moan left my lips.

"Do I make you feel good, baby?" he said while kissing my jaw.

"Harry, please-"

"Please what, love?" he asked, now looking at me through the mirror. He was wearing a button-up white see-through shirt. I could see his two swallows' tattoo, and his butterfly was on full display, just for me.

"Please, let me finish getting ready so we can leave" I said in a serious tone, now looking at him.

"Okay, okay" he said, putting his hands up in surrender and giving me a soft kiss on the cheek and walking out of the restroom.

I finished my makeup and walked into the closet, I had quite a lot of dresses to choose from, but I decided to go with a purple silk dress and some black lace-up heels. I made my way back into the room and sprayed some perfume on my wrists. I gave myself a quick look in the mirror and fixed my hair.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs to see Harry sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his hand on the back of the sofa and the other gripping his phone. He was looking at something that took his full attention because he didn't look at me at all.