flower

I sit on the sand with my legs crossed while Harry enjoys the sun.

Lying on the canopy lounge bed across from me, there's Harry, sunbathing with only a tiny pair of black shorts on.

I've made it very clear that I am really, really needy at the moment, at least, I thought I was making it clear, but every time I try to make a move, he brushes it off by asking me if I'm okay and that I can go back to the hotel room if it's too hot.

We're not the only ones in this little villa, but at this hour of the day, people are washing away their hangovers, or they refuse to come out because of this insufferable heat.

I chug down the rest of my cocktail, and I make my way over to Harry.

He rolled his shorts up so the sun could reach more of his thighs. The tiger tattoo is out for the public to see. I climb to the bed and rest my head on his shoulder. He moves his head just enough to kiss my temple with his eyes closed.

I nuzzled closer to him, hooking my leg on his waist, grinding on him as least noticeably as possible.

"What's wrong, flower?" He asks, his eyes still closed.

"Mhm, nothing."

"Do you want me to move over?"

Oblivious man.

"It's fine."

I move my thigh up and down, brushing his cock and still grinding on him. "You're moving a lot. Are you sure you don't want me to move?"

We haven't had sex since we got here, and we've been here for a week. I don't know how he does it, but I have a lot of pent-up sexual tension, and I need to let it out.

I sit up and look at him, I give his thigh a little squeeze, and I leave my hand there. My hand wanders higher and higher on his thigh until my fingers brush underneath the fabric.

I wait for him to open his eyes, but he doesn't. Instead, he says, "I can move over if you want. Are you hot? Is that why you're uncomfortable?"

I'm about to go crazy.

"If you don't make me cum right now, I'll go back to the hotel and fix this problem myself."

His eyes pop open, "Jesus, Rose."

I pout. "Please, I forgot the please."

He's quick as he undoes the little bows on the sides of my bikini bottom, and it comes outdone. He grabs me by the hips and sits me on top of him. It takes less than a second for me to straddle him.

"You want to ride me? Is that what my baby wants?" He asked, and I nodded quickly.

"Please, please, please," I beg, grinding on his clothed cock.

I pull his shorts down, his cock hitting his stomach as soon as it's out of his shorts. "What if somebody sees us?" I asked but didn't try to cover myself.

"I hope somebody does see. You look gorgeous like this."

I smirk as I grab his cock in my hand, and I raise my hips. "I love it when you get so greedy. Never can say no to being filled up, can you? " He growls, and I moan when his tip touches my clit.

I lean over to whisper in his ear, "I– I've been thinking about this, about you, all morning,"

He yolks his hips forward, making me moan against his mouth. "I love when you get like this."

I start moving up and down and rubbing my hips against his, feeling his tip hit my g-spot. I moan desperately.

"Look at you," Harry growls. I arch my back, and I roughly tug his hair as I continue to bounce up and down on his cock until my wetness drips onto his balls, making him closer to the edge. "Fuck, you feel so good," he says, staring at my tits. "I love your boobs," he mumbles, pulling me down to kiss my lips.

He takes my right nipple between his thumb and index finger, and my moans get louder. He makes no effort to try and silence me. "I want everyone to hear you," he whispers, moving his hips forward and hitting my g-spot. "I want everyone to know how good I make you feel. Such a little whore for attention."

"Ha– Harry, I'm close," I moan, straddling his hips faster.

He grabs me by the hips and turns us over quickly, making me gasp at the new sensations. His right hand got a hold of my neck, squeezing lightly. "Fuck. You're so fucking tight, flower. I can barely move."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure. "You feel so good," I whine.

"Mhm, say that again," he cooed.

"You feel so good. Please let me cum." I moaned, pulling him closer and kissing him, biting his bottom lip. He grabs both my legs and puts them over his shoulders, feeling his thrusts deeper, driving me into a frenzy.

"Tell me just how badly you want to be seen, and I'll let you cum, flower."

"Fuck I– I want everyone to see how good you make me feel," I panted. "I want everyone to see you filling me up. Your cum dripping down my thighs."

"Fuck, Rose. I will never get enough of that dirty mouth of yours" he moans. "Could you please open your mouth for me, flower?"

I obeyed him, and I looked up to him, gathering saliva along his tongue. He spits into my mouth, and I swallow.

He runs his thumb along my lower lip. "Such a good girl."

When he speeds up his thrusts, my moans, and whines become full-on screams and cries. With each thrust, I could feel him slam into my sweet spot. "You're perfect. So fucking good for me," he moans, and I clench around him.

He reaches out to grab my hand. He brings it down and presses it into my lower stomach. "Feel how deep inside your pussy I am," He pants, speeding up his thrusts and pushing my hand down harder.

A soft moan left my mouth, my walls tightening around him, my nails breaking the skin of his back. I come hard, screaming his name, shaking in his hold. I gasp for air and feel him filling me up; soft groans leave his lips. "Fuck," he curses when he feels my cunt tighten around his cock; squeezing it hard, his moves stop entirely.

"Rose, flower. Relax," he says as I come off my high while he keeps kissing my shoulder and the side of my head. "Are you okay, flower?" He questioned, stroking his nose against my neck, leaving sweet kisses

"Yes," I said, still trying to catch my breath as my whole body filled with pleasure. I could feel Harry's cock still inside of me, "I love you."