THE MASKED DEVIL

Client: vari_writzzz10

How it felt like when I was reading your book:

TITLE

It was perfect! Definitely was the best title for a story revolving around thriller and romance. Totally hit a jackpot on that!

BLURB

I think it was awesome. There were no spoilers at all. The characters were given an awesome spotlight in the trailer and I really love the choice of dialogue that you chose to put on the summary. 

I noticed that there were only 7 tags though. Tags are a way of how readers would access your book. More tags would mean higher chances of your book reaching out to more audiences. Try putting as many tags relevant to the story to put your own book in the #1 in the Wattpad's Algorithm.

COVER

I really love that sinister smile on the mask and the blue smoke out of it. The calligraphy on the title is just fantastic. The fonts are awesome and it's seen from afar. It's not crowded and seems really charming in its own way.

PLOT

It literally feels like I am watching a movie, for real.

The plot of the story is fantastic. I really love the mysterious POVs and having a strong female lead is something that  I always look forward to whenever I read a book.

I appreciate the way you name your chapters. A lot of authors don't really do that and it's nice to see someone keeping up with the tradition.

I do have a major concern though. I wasn't expecting a person with such tragic descriptions. I would highly recommend putting a warning message on the top so that the readers know what they are getting into. 

I wasn't ready when the man and the old beggar had that cruel interaction, the housewife as well in the first chapter and it almost made me stop reading further.

It's just that topics like this are really sensitive and do trigger some unpleasant experiences. And a lot of Wattpadians are actually under sixteen. 

Whenever writing a chapter that involves forced sex, descriptions of rape survivors, it's best to put a warning on top, something like this;

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive/triggering content regarding sexual abuse.

This would honestly allow readers to not find it unpleasant while they are reading your book.

Other than that, the book actually has a lot of potentials. The length of the chapters is pretty suitable for the story. It has the right word limit and some amazing cliffhangers. The descriptions are just gold! They do not contain random information dumping, so good job on that!

OVERALL

I really love how you bring out the emotions of the reader as well. There were a lot of times when I had to shut my laptop and remind myself that right now I am reading a book. The third person's POV really had me on fire. Her arrogant colleague and her irritating yet sweet admirer is a wonderful dynamic to the story.

I can honestly see this book becoming a movie, you know. You should think about publishing once you are done with the book.

Keep writing and I wish you good luck with your book! vari_writzzz10