Chapter-1

Chapter-1-"A beautiful fucking rogue on my grounds!"

Xavier's POV

"Yeah." I groan and insert myself deep in her. She moans and her walls clench around me. Moving back, I push myself in again and she takes it good. I am so hard.

"Alpha." She moans.

I grip her waist and pull her close. She bucks her hips up as I thrust forward again. My hands are over her ass and I give her a slap on one.

"Fuck yes!" She moans and I hold her hair pulling her hand back. She is on her knees and her hands, taking my dick like a pro. She is a pro though. She knows my rhythm. She knows how I want it. She knows what I want once she enters the room and there is no fuss or talk. I like that. Every time she walks in this room, she knows what to do and she gives me just that.

"Fuck, Lianne!" I moan and thrust again pulling her back.

The room fills with moans and groans. She is screaming and I like that. Our bodies are dancing to the sexual rhythm and the sound of skin slapping fills the room. I keep spanking her. She slows down and I circle my hips and tease her. She pauses for a moment and starts riding again. I ride her hard.

Looking into the mirror beside us, I find her boobs shaking and bouncing as I pleasure her. Fuck! I wish we did it cowgirl style! I could see her boobs bouncing. She has one good pair. I remember the time they were bouncing on my face as she rode me good.

That gets me ever harder and I start riding her more. I pull and push myself inside her.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

"Alpha! Ahh!" She screams again. "Fuccck! Alpha! Fuck me!" I like that.

"Oh, I plan to." That's when I increase my pace. She knows how to take a dick and how to ride it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" She moans and clenches around me. I know that she is going to cum.

"Fuck me! Oh yes!" I know what she wants too. I rub my fingers on her clit and spank her.

"Cum for me." I spank her again. Her ass is so smooth and I spank again. She follows my command. She clenches around me a few times and cums all over my cock. I pull out to tease her and she gasps as I do so.

"Alpha." She looks over her shoulder and at me. She gets down on her knees and looks at me.

"You know the rules, Lianne." She knows them pretty well. "Beg for it." I need to hear that talk. She has one nasty mouth and that makes me so hard.

"I need your cock, Alpha. I want to suck it." She opens her mouth and slowly holds my cock. My tip touches her tongue and she slaps it on her lips. She looks into my eyes and I can see the need in them. She likes it! She likes it good!

"Fuck!" I moan. Pleasure fills me and I just want to thrust into her mouth.

"Is that what you want, Alpha?" She asks as she sucks my tip. "Is this what you want?" She asks again rubbing my cock.

"Yes." Oh she knows how I want it!

She looks so hot taking my cock in her mouth like that. Fuck! She holds her boobs together and pulls my cock out of my mouth to slaps it on them. It can't get any hotter!

I can't take it anymore. I want to hear her talk dirty, but I want to be in her mouth right now. My hand holds her head and I put my cock in her mouth. She bobs her head on my cock and I take control, holding her head and pushing it down on me. I don't push it down hard. But she takes control and deep throats my cock. I feel the orgasm building up in me.