「Introduction to the Hated and Despised」

「How Kumagawa speaks」

"Talk"

'Thought'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a hospital, with multiple children inside (being the age of toddlers) sat impatiently on the seats with anxiety and suspense as in this world what is decided in that basic room determines their fate and destiny forever. Quirks are superhuman powers which are genetically transmuted  (they usually develop at 3 -4)

"Hi, there" enthusiastically spoke a green haired child with multiple freckles on each side of their cheeks

"Hi, there" enthusiastically spoke a green haired child with multiple freckles on each side of their cheeks. "Are you excited to see what quirk you could get?" he said with a gleeful expression that can shine through the darkest of souls. "「You sure seem to be quite stoked about this, don't you.」" replied in a empty overtone

"Of course I would be!! Quirks are really important and really cool, like have you seen All Might?!?" 

"「Well, obviously I have」"snarky spoken the grinning boy ,"「The #1 hero comes more than just the title」"

"Well yeah, but isn't his powers just the best"  joyfully exclaimed the fanboying child

"「It really is with its power, speed, durability and flashiness. He really is deserving of being called the strongest in Japan」"

"Not only is he really really strong but also how nice and kind he is" explained energetically,
"「I doubt he could really save everyone, no matter the quickness or the tenacity, some people are just not meant to be saved even if they are kind or innocent everyone's life can go through suffering and pain they never should experience」"told the white haired child with them gripping their giant stuffed animal even harder.

The green haired boy's mood completely took a nosedive, with all the youth a child at his age should let out being mercilessly silenced by the cold words the boy spoke. The troubled child's continuous smile was forever etched to the mind of the hero fan in contrast to the image of All Mights smile of hope. Ringing louder than church bells, the nurse shouted the fans name "Izuku Midoriya!" Clumsily, Izuku came down from the seat and ran to the office "C-coming!"

Throughout the conversation with the Doctor, a frightening revelation came to shatter the image of the world more than the words of the white haired toddler. "Quirkless."  A quote repeated throughout Izuku's head "everyone's life can go through suffering and pain they never should experience" the emotionless kid said.

Izuku came out, keeping the lifeless expression now matching the white haired boy. "「Seems like you had really became like me = )」" he proclaimed sneering viciously, more evil than any type of villain with the hollow eyes dilating to large dark orbs that reflect sickly gloom to anyone who takes a glance causing the already miserable Izuku to have any trace of happiness being ripped out of his soul gratuitously. "「My name is Kumagawa Misogi. The hated and despised」"

Kumagawa's quirk was bookmaker, an ability that will make people as powerful (or in his case as useless )as he is in everything such as skill, intelligence, speed and mentality by creating a giant elongated screw to attack that will manifest inside their opponent leaving no physical damage with it . This quirk interested Dr. Daruma Ujiko -who inspected Kumagawa- greatly.

Arriving to a decrepit house, Kumagawa lays down on a filthy mattress and starts thinking about the world. How people's position in life is determined by how they are born and will determine what they will be through their own existence, he wondered upon his life and the many hardships he went through even at the age of 4. "「Tch, why couldn't that hag at least leave me something somewhat entertaining to do」"he muttered with disdain. "「I guess my failures as a son is a good enough reason to not give me anything. *sigh*Looks like I lost again 」"Throughout the unorganised mess, a lone note of paper is stuck to the  floor having writings which say "I am going somewhere far Kumagawa, be a good boy and not get into any trouble - Mom"

A man in a black trench coat came to the accommodation of Kumagawa, with a fedora covering his pure white bed of hair that reflected his wisdom. The man came to the misfortunate boy with interest, a boy with so much negativity and hatred upon the world at such a young age, the perfect person the man in black has wanted. His welcoming smile was alluring to juxtapose the malevolence of Misogi's and his kind demeanour was affable, he stretched out his hand "You poor boy, your face shows so much struggle and dread that I cannot imagine" sympathetically spoke the man."「Who are you exactly? It is pretty rude to go into someones house uninvited and then try and make small talk as if it was welcomed」" he interrupted
"Oh pardon me, where are my manners, I am merely someone who saw a young boy going through some hardship and is willing to help them if they do let me." he said with a genuine tone to his voice "「I may be young but I do know speaking to strangers wearing black is not always the best choice.」"
"An appropriate response, but do not think I have any ill intent as my job is to take in children who have been left alone from their care takers and bring them into shelter where they can be safe.", he then brought out an ID that showed his face and a badge with various dates and titles on it "「Sorry sir but I don't know how to read」" with his uneducation being apparent to the old man. "Say, how long have you been left alone dear boy?"

"「4 months」" he said with a blank expression not caring about the length of time he had been abandoned. The old man was shocked and surprised how someone could have managed to live alone for so long without being in serious danger or having been found. "Did you not try and tell anyone your situation?"

"「No-one was bothered from what I say」" 
"How horrendous, may you come with me then, I'll take you somewhere much safer" not knowing the full intricacies of the mysterious figure plan. Kumagawa was sent to an orphanage and was completely isolated by every other child, his melancholic aura detouring anyone to approach them like a ravenous plague.  He was constantly looked down upon for his inefficiencies as he's; the weakest, slowest,  unintelligent, most ugly, untalented, useless, unmotivated individual in the whole orphanage but still kept on smiling as a person like Kumagawa has to keep smiling even at the most saddest of situations. Harshly, the caretakers of the orphanage used to separate times where he and the other orphans could play as they saw it more easier for him to not upset the others with his presence. He was isolated, only with his manga to keep him company for many years with him getting lost in the stories and characters. He would also undergo numerous tests upon his quirk works, they were never afraid to make him suffer through the experience.

Izuku's life was not as better as Kumagawa's, after having his check up he was bullied restlessly by his former best friend Katsuki Bakugou (Kaachan), he was constantly told by everyone - even his mother - he cannot become a hero but still perseveres with his dream and constantly gets made fun from it. He still loves All Might and Heroes, having a booklet where he analyses and notes down quirks, unfortunately Bakugou keeps destroying them. His mother became incredibly depressed after Izuku's quirklessness and became overweight due to the guilt. Izuku had no friends for many years after the quirk inspection with a feeling of loneliness surrounding him with his mother as his only emotional support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea, this is my first chapter of the crossover and my first ever story.

Feel free to criticise and ask questions about this