A Little Chat

"Talk"

'Thought'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ominously, Dr Ujiko sat in a lone room with no trace of light anywhere sitting hunched back and his hands clasping together like if he was praying. "Master . . .," he spoke with total submission, "The young Kumagawa is a interesting specimen, not only mentally but also in ability. He somehow changed the very property of the quirk you have bestowed onto me and made it to something of his own. It's like an awakening of some sort." For a couple seconds there was nothing but silence within the room, like if the doctor was expecting someone to respond yet no-one answered. "My . . .," replied a villainous voice "I am glad I can stumble upon someone so special. It must seem this country has a knack of creating troubled children with overwhelming potential. Just more reason to take it." The mans speech pattern was very tightened, only saying a few things but still having an impactful effect on anyone who heard his vocalisation. "I have noticed Lord that some of these quirks have a relation to emotion in a sense it can effect it's efficiency. Tomura Shigiraki's Quirk, Decay, had it's true power locked away from his personal trauma, a shame to say the least. Whilst Kumagawa's trauma nearly completely changed the quirks power however I do not know if that change is neither positive or negative." he explained softly as he twirled his moustache. "Do tell me, what had he changed with his influences upon Subjective Reality?"
"He made what he thought into reality" the doctor said sternly.

"What?" responded a man who had lived through countless years being surprised upon the fact he still has the capability to find something new.

"Yes master, throughout our long lives this could be a way for you to get ultima-"

"Kill him." his tone turned as sharp as a sword

"B-but why?" Ujiko struggling to question someone who he respected for so long.

"That boy, when I met him I used a quirk I use on all I see interest in. It's a quirk that allowed me to obtain all those children in that facility you are in now. The quirk usually shows me how efficient they would be to me with even those who hate me still having some sort of slight response when I use the quirk on them but Misogi was different. When I used it on him, it was nothing more than pitch black. I afraid that error was not an error but a premonition on how uncontrollable he can be. And my dear friend , you know how I don't like mice out of their cages."  told honestly.

"I see now, thank you for telling me this." he complied. 'What a shame, I wanted to know further of how he could change the quirks so thoroughly but this does allow me to use Henry'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been quite busy irl so I couldn't have time to make a full on chapter or make more chapters. Sorry if this seemed rushed, I promise I will be more in-depth  next chapter