「A Perverted Equality」

「How Kumagawa speaks」

"Talk"

'Thought'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bustling orphanage, two boys (with varying ages)sat in a room sat on opposite sides completely separating themselves from the playing children outside of the room. Both the children were reading books, but had incredibly different material inside, with one having a scientific theory upon quirks and how they were created and another a manga telling stories of a powerful and perseverant fighter. Despite their differences, they both had a similar world view of inequality and unfairness. The boy, with the analytical book was completely fixated with it's material, spending numerous hours analysing the pages but however isolating themselves from everyone else, barely saying anything to anyone from his incredible dissatisfaction of human contact and any form germ and bacteria. He's so cautious about these microorganisms he would completely lose composure if he has to touch anything with any trace of dust, despite this he has an incredibly calm and sophisticated presence making him seem vastly more important and special compared to those around him from his calm and collective conduct in speech and seeing the world as if he's an outsider, not effected by the things he does. The quirk he has is called "Overhaul" allowing to resemble matter to his liking. His name was Kai Chisaki.

"Misogi!" shouted Dr Ujiko"「Oh come on Doc, let me at least finish this chapter」" he groaned

"「Oh come on Doc, let me at least finish this chapter」" he groaned

"I don't care what chapter of that unintelligent picture book you are on, it is time for you tests "

"「All right, fine then」"
Kumagawa went to a room with multitude of human sized test tubes, with shadowed figures inside of them and it being surrounded by darkness with the light of the tubes being the only thing illuminating the grim scenery. Kumagawa had went here numerous times each of them being as equally as eerie. "「I honestly don't know how you make this place so cheerful」"

"Your sarcasm is not why I brought you hear, it's about your quirk (Bookmaker)"

"「What's so special about a quirk that will not allow to win and instead tie?」"

"That quirk is by far the most unique quirk, unlike the ability of eraser head, your quirk can fully stop the access of the quirk genome in the body making it so that you are practically quirkless when pierced by that screw. You could even be a threat to the great demon lord with that ability. I am glad I told him about you and he found interest in how you act"

'「Demon lord? And he says I am unintelligent for reading manga」'

"Well now, enough of my blabbering. I want to see how your quirk reacts to having other quirks being inside of you." Kumagawa had undergone many tests from Dr Ujiko, with him testing on how his Bookmaker works and how it is able to seal away others abilities but he had never given him a quirk. He himself did not even know it was possibly to give others quirks. "You should be glad the demon lord is so generous enough to give you a quirk, ah yes the quirk, the quirk you will be given is subjection of reality. It is quite a useless ability, allowing you to paint a perfect picture of anything in your mind similar to having a perfect memory."
"「How lame.」" he said with discontempt

Dr Ujiko strapped down Kumagawa to a metal bed, having his arms pinned down by a leather strap not allowing him to have any movement to his body. He was constrained, allow Ujiko to inject them with various needles that stab through his soft child skin, the ends of the needles touched through the veins creating an incomprehensible sense of pain, which had little effect on Kumagawa mind with his heart already being constantly drowned by the darkness in his life. 

After countless minutes of torture which would have made others go insane, the test  had been created and Kumagawa had acquired subjection of reality. Even after the horrific experience, he was barely phased not really seeing any change to himself other than the scars that are n his body. Dr Ujiko asked if he can demonstrate the ability by picturing something in his head, and what Kumagawa thought of was from a manga he read of black anti-magic sword. The sword instead of appearing in his head clearly, appeared in his hand physically. The doctor was shocked to witness this, he had experimented with quirks onto people for many number of years and never seeing anything like this before with the quirk inherently changing from it's original power. "Incredible . . . This may be a revolutionary finding that can change the idea of how we see quirks inherently. Dear boy, can you swing that sword and see the effects of it." Kumagawa, himself being surprised of what he had done listened to the doctor not because he cared for any grand finding but just to see what he can do. He swung the sword as best as he could for a child his age and when it was nearly approaching the ground, it shattered into many pieces of black.
"「 . . .」"