First time

I got #59 on Akaza

I got #59 on Akaza.

Not bad!

Now onto the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Last chapter~

Upper moon 3:Ahh...so this is my reincarnation? Well reincarnation me... I know that you are powerless. So to get straight to the point...you have New powers!

Izuku:New...powers?

~Present~

Authors POV

Upper moon 3:Yep! You, kid got new powers! As you can see, you are running into danger because your legs moved on its own? I also sense some fighting spirit, also my name is Akaza!Unfortunately we don't have a lot of time to speak, for this fight, lend me your body, don't worry I will save that kid from that sludge!

Izuku:If you are going to save bakugo...then fine, I may hate the guy, but he is still human... and I don't want him to die, so he won't complete his dream to become a hero...please just save him...

Akaza:Don't worry, kid! That won't be a problem!

As time seemed to move again Izuku (Akaza) looked at the sludge with a bored expression seeing as his fighting spirit is too weak to compare some of the lower rank demons back then (not lower moon, remember lower moons are apart of the 12 kuzuki, lower rank are just regular demons)

Izuku (Akaza):You are supposed to be a villain? I thought it was a failed experiment trying to spread some sort of virus!

Sludge villain:Eh? It's you again kid?! what are you going to do? You probably have a weak quirk, it will be easy to take you as another hostage!

Izuku (Akaza):I've had enough of this...don't worry, it's going to be a quick death for you!

Izuku(akaza) jumps in the air while getting ready for his attack.

Izuku (Akaza):Destructive Death: 10K Leaves Flashing Willow!