First day

Sup it's me again!

Another chapter on another Sunday!

Hope you enjoy this chap I also low key rushed a bit

Anyways hope u having a lovely day/evening/night

Started:
3-24-2022

9:16PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

After the exams I went home to a empty home. Guess mom had to work overtime again.

I just took a shower, then I went on my phone texting Kirishima to see how he did on the exams

Texting

Izuku:Yo Kirishima, how was the exams?

Kirishima:The exams wasn't that bad for me, but dang the robots were a little hard to destroy. Other than that it was fine. How was you during the exams?

Izuku:It was fun! I had finally had a chance to use my powers instead of using it for training! The robots wasn't hard to break, but when the 0 pointer came in...I destroyed it easily! But in the cost of saving a life, as the girl was stuck in some debris. I saved her from danger!

Kirishima:Look at you bro! Already saving people, even before you became a student in U.A! It's nice talking to you bro, but I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, alright?

Izuku: alright then, call you later kiri!

Not texting

Now all I need to do is wait for mom to come home so I can tell her what happened during the exams...and wait in what U.A has to say when the mail they sent me comes in! Man I'm so excited.

3 Days later

During those 3 days I was just in the house, I had the chance to train today but I chose to take a break until I get the letter.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

Speaking of the devil! That must be the letter U.A sent me!

I opened the front door only to see a envelope on the ground that has the *U.A* logo on it. I picked it up and started walking to my room, where it USED to be all-might stuff...now just a playing room with a few hero's on the wall, not including all-might...

*Riiip*

I ripped the envelope open to see a project like thing...as a disc?

I start to find the power button on the disc like thing...I found nothing!

I start to poke it before it randomly turned it, but what I saw made me pissed off...it was bitch-might!

Ass-might (projector):HAHAHA! YOUNG MIDORIYA! I GOT TO SAY YOU PASSED THE WRITING EXAMS WITH FLYING COLORS!!! BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PHYSICAL EXAMS...YOU CRUSHED IT WITH 50 VILLAIN POINTS...BUT THATS NOT ALL YOUNG MIDORIYA, SINCE YOU SAVE YOUNG URURAKA FROM THE 0 POINTER YOU GOT 60 HERO POINTS WITH YOU HAVING 110 POINTS IN TOTAL! NICE JOB YOUNG MIDORIYA. I WISH TO SEE YOU AT U.A HIGH KID!