Battle training pt.1

Let's get this over with

~Azerov_

Its been a week since Izuku has confronted bakugo, and he is still mad about the incident that took place a week ago, now today the students are doing battle training, to train their quirks of course.

Izuku is now outside a building making a plan with his partner, ochako ururaka on how to defeat the villains team. I'll give you guys a recap of what happened earlier...

Flashback

"I AM HERE!"

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Yea you guessed it, that was all-might coming in the classroom in a bizarre position... because of the appearance of the number 1 hero, people around the classroom started to gawk at him, saying things like "he so cool in person!" Or "The number one hero is going to train us!"

But a certain tattooed green haired boy was not at all excited, instead he was a little agitated that his ex-favorite hero is teaching him... but he still had to respect him as the number one hero, and his teacher.

All-might:TODAY CLASS WE ARE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!

This got the class both nervous and excited, they hadn't showed off their quirks in a real battle, and now it's their chance. The class was now eager to do hero training.

(Also forgot to say, when he finished his training he also inherited akazas marks)

All-might:EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND MEET ME AT GROUND-BETA!

( Izuku's hero costume is basically akazas appearance right here 👆🏼)

At ground-beta

Izuku was the last one to come out the training ground as everyone was looking at him. The girls were blushing at him, I mean who wouldn't (lesbians) he was shirtless and he had a 6 pack!

The boys were just jealous, he was getting all the girls, except for Kirishima as he thought his best friend was manly.

After that fiasco the class was now talking to each other on how they think is going to go, or talking how good their costumes were, or in a certain grape look-a-likes POV was looking at the girls.

All-might:LOOK AT YOU FUTURE HEROS!!! LOOKING SO COOL! ANYWAYS FOR TODAYS HERO TRAINING, ITS GOING TO BE HEROS VS. VILLAINS! THE VILLAIN TEAM AND THE HERO TEAM IS GOONG TO MAKE A PLAN, BUT FOR THE VILLAINS, THEY HAVE TO HIDE A FAKE BOMB IN THE BUILDING, AND FOR THE HEROS THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE PLAN EITHER TO CAPTURE THE VILLAINS OR TOUCH THE BOMB IN 20 MINUTES! ALSO BOTH TEAMS ARE GOING TO HAVE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE A PLAN! ANY QUESTIONS!?