Chapter 95

MATURE CONTENT

(Ruel's pov)

Secluded, I sit in my studio with the game console in my hand and play FIFA, a bit out of boredom. It's feels like I have to be alone now so it's fine. It doesn't feel lonely, I'm just in my own bubble. My legs are stretched out long and lie on the low coffee table. I dimmed the lights, but that actually makes the TV way too bright for my eyes. It hurts when they are tired. My heart beats very hard, purely because I want to win. I'm setting the bar too high for myself again, I can see it again. It's just a game.

I open my phone to check the time.  11:30 am I've been sitting here for almost 2 hours. I don't want to leave this place. I don't have to take even one step toward the door. My feet have walked long enough today.

Then the door opens, it is pitch dark outside. Before the door is closed I could just see the stars glittering. I lift my feet off the coffee table as Yasmine walks over to me and put the console down on the couch next to me. She places one hand on my shoulder and then throws her leg over my lap to place her legs on either side. She moves her hips from front to back and grinds me for a few seconds. She sees my eyes roll back. Fuck she's too great today.

Yasmine: "Oh shit I forgot something." She says with innocence as she gets off my lap and wants to walk away.

I grab her arm and pull her back, grab her by the hips and look at her with pleading eyes. Longing to have her sit on my lap again. She drives me crazy. Gives me energy to last all day.

She looks back at my lap and grins, saying nothing at all. She takes her place again, moving on my lap until she is comfortable. She flips her hair to the right shoulder as she lifts one hand up my chest, to my neck. On the other side, I feel her lips give warmth to my skin. My hands move to her hips as they move in sync with her lips. She kisses just below my jawline which makes my head tilt.

I want her. My body wants her. She wants me. I can feel her heartbeat beating against my leg as she rubs over it. Deeper, bolder, harder.

My hands dance over her body as she kisses my neck and turns me on. My erection presses against her pelvic floor, she must be able to feel it.

Yasmine: "See you in the bedroom in a minute?" Yasmine whispers in my ear. Tingling flies through my body. It feels like I got high and it's become one big fantasy because I was so tired.

I nod yes and then I see her leave the room again. Hell yeah I'll be right there. I'm to turned on right now to not be hard anymore the moment I walk past the living room and then go upstairs.

Next to me I see a notebook and take it with me for protection if I meet my parents.

The moment I walk into the house, I see my parents cleaning up the living room in the distance. Quickly I say sleep well, without them noticing anything special about me. I know they'll go downstairs and then go to sleep if I say goodbye now because they let Yas live in the house but don't oblige her to join the family. Even though I'm sure she said goodnight too.

With a relieved sigh I climb the stairs two at a time. When I get to the bedroom I quickly put the notebook away and look over to Yasmine on the bed. I close the lock on the door.

Yasmine: "You're really looking forward to it. You were fast." She says playfully as she scans me from head to toe and then looks at me greedily as her eyes switch focus.

I can't take it anymore. The way she looks at me is irresistible. When I approach the bed she lies with her back on the duvet and leaves me on top. Resting on my arms, my legs between hers, I come down and press my lips against hers. Every time I taste her I want more. She makes me long for her, every time. More and more. It's the movement of her lips that makes me weak under her touch. The way she takes my lip between hers. The way she takes my lip between her teeth and gently pulls it back as we part slightly to breathe. She just bites with the right force. Not that it will bleed, but that she has a grip. I hold my hand on the side of her face, my fingers in her hair. I can see from the way her eyes close that my rings feel cold on her skin. Leave a temperature imprint that will still be there after a few minutes. My hips press against hers as she places her feet on the mattress and her legs form a triangle with the bed. Her tongue dances with mine and it feels great. The feeling of the tiny tiny jerks that go through my tongue when we touch each other don't feel realistic. Not these very last minutes.