Chapter 1; The beginning

Alejandro's POV...

I was in my office room. Alone. All I could hear were voices. I turned to where I heard the voices. There was no one there. It creeped me out. Then after a long period of time had passed, I heard a door open. Then I finally saw six of my boys. 

They all looked at me weirdly. The realization then hit me. I called them to my office earlier to discuss some of the plans to keep the triplets away and somewhere safe. We decided to put them into foster care. I was released from my thoughts when I heard a sudden bang.

My youngest son, other than the triplets, Matteo banged on my desk. I glared at him. He only smirked back in response. "ENOUGH. Why have you had called us here father?" My oldest son, Andrew asked.

I groaned knowing I will have to answer him. Let me get to the chase then. "Okay look let me get to the freaking chase here. I'm sending your youngest brothers and sister away, "I responded.

All of the boys go pale at that second. Lucas opened his mouth to respond but I cut him off. "You guys have to be mean to them okay?" I say while glaring at all of them. 

All of the boys started to nod very slowly. I smirk," Good."

I heard a knock on my door. It wasn't a loud knock though like one of the boys. It was a very soft and light knock. When Matteo opened the door, I saw very small hands and very small feet. Jordyn.

Jordyn's POV

I knock lightly on the door which I usually do. I ain't like my other brothers. At least I have a good heart. I miss my mommy. She ran away though and left us behind. I don't even know what she looks like cause I was super young when she left. All I knew is that she wanted to take me with her but Daddy said no.

Daddy misses her so deeply also. But he just said, "She was a traitor." And I'm like okay not wanting to push him or get my teddy taken away from me.

I feel like they are keeping secrets from me. Matteo finally opened the door smiling slightly. But when he saw me, he glared furiously. What did I do wrong to make him mad?

I felt like crying right there at the very minute. How could I not? He was my favorite brother Afterall.

"What do YOU want baby?" Andrew said. "I just wanted to say hi to you," I cower.

"Well loser can't you see I'm busy here. Afterall I never freaking wanted you in my life," Nicolas said. I started to cry. My eyes go cold and the tears stop pooling out. I had a straight face on and looked at all of them when I spoke.

"Well if you don't want me, I certainly don't need you so I would gladly leave if you want me to. I'll go pack my bags," I say coldly while walking out to my bedroom.

Mackenzie Ziegler plays baby jordie