Chapter 3; Jaiden's Secrets ;)

Jaiden's POV

When I heard Jordyn come in with a cold look in her eye, I didn't really care. I wish I protected them better and I should have not made Jord have a cold look in her eyes. Julian was looking at me like what did you do? I just stared back in response. 

He looked at Jordyn with tears shimming in his bluish-greenish eyes. We all knew if one triplet falls down the rabbit hole, the other two follow. Its how life works. I mean I did it then Jordyn did it so now Julian would too.

We would be known as the demonic triplets who wrecked trouble over the entire city. Well that was my dream. I wished we would be happy before too but that dream crushed whenever my father laid a hand on my mother and my brothers just watched.

My brothers knew I saw and tried to hug me after the accident. I just stared at them with something called hatred in my eyes. They all looked like they were about to cry or was in shock. I was not angry but disappointed. They just ignore me now. They never truly cared about me.

They never cared like my younger brother and sister. They were always there for me when I needed them the most. Especially when we were younger, I was surprisingly the happy and sensitive one.

Now things have changed. Julian is the happy and bubbly one while me and Jordyn are depressed inside and cold on the out. It's like we turned off a switch and that's what it feels like now. 

Jordyn had a straight face on the entire time and just started packing. Like the perfect brother I was, I helped her. I asked, "Where you going?" None of your business," she spats at me coldly. 

I glare at her. Who does she think she is? I don't know what's going on with her but I am definitely not going to let my younger happy siblings be depressed, broken, and cold like me. I wonder what she saw in the office.

When I was out of my daze because of constant yelling from Julian. I saw Matteo my used to favorite brother packing some things. He had tears in his eyes. I used to love him and care for him but when he smirked when my dad hit my mom. That was the final straw for me.

Matteo saw me looking his way and turned his back on me. I didn't really care about him now. I only cared about my younger siblings' innocence.

I was already packed. I had nothing here anyway. The only reason i didn't leave was because of what would they do to Jordyn if they had found out I had left before I turned 18. I wasn't about to let that happen to my bubbly and innocent twin sister.

Mom promised me before she left to take care of Jordyn and Julian. I had messed up pretty badly. I had broken one part of my promise to my mother. I had let her down. I'm really sorry Ma. I knew I was a mistake.

Matteo's POV

I saw Jaiden looking my way with his cold, icy blue eyes. They were the same as Jordyn's but she just got hers today but Jaiden had them for as long as I can remember correctly.

Once I know he's trying to make eye contact with me, I turn my back to him knowing I'm gonna start sobbing in the corner of my bedroom floor later. I'm not gonna go into full detail about that yet.

I hear a sigh that comes from him in response. I hear footsteps then I hear a sudden door slam shut like what's his problem. I turn my back around and I continue to pack the stuff.

Dad's POV

I miss you so much my beautiful Lizzy. I just want us to become a family again. I'm only sending the triplets away because they look too much like you and I can't stand it.

Liz Where did everything go wrong? I will try harder next time please. Give me another chance. I need you. I don't care if I have to sell the mafia for you I would. I just need you back in our lives. 

In my life.

Am I making a huge mistake sending the triplets away? But it's for their own good right? It'll be better soon. We just have to wait and see.

Elizabeth's POV

I miss my babies. My triplets. My three J's. My Husband Chase told me they could move in with us if they wanted. That would be a dream come true for me. 

All I need in life is for my babies to be happy.

I just wanted those three. They were the only reason why I married David in the first place. I never truely loved him.

How is he gonna feel when i tell him another big secret? Does he know?