Chapter 2; The cold look in her eyes

Matteo's POV 

When she left, we were all shook. I mean how could we not? She was our little and only sister. One minute she looked like she was about to cry and then the next glaring at all of us wanting to leave the house.

I mean that was our plan but she looked at us so cold. No 4 year old should even learn how to act like that yet. All 4-year-olds should be happy and cute not so cold and mean especially to their families.

Our father looked like he was about to burst into tears. I mean so are we. But never mind that. I think he is regretting his decision but we have to keep them safe. They can't be growing up to learn how to do evil things.

I mean I'm 7 I shouldn't even be learning these things but look at me now. I started learning when my mother or elizabeth left me and my siblings behind to go off with her new husband Robert or whatever his name was called. My father hated that man.

And when I say hated, I meant resented him. My father wished he could slap or punch that man to death if he can.

Father blamed him for taking away his happy family and making the love of his life turn her back on him and our family.

I don't think she was a traitor though. I still love her. Even though I don't fully know her.

Father always told us to call her Elizabeth from now on because she didn't deserve to be called mother. I mean she gave birth to us though. I know she still cares about all of us if she wanted the triplets to come with her. 

But father declined because he didn't want the triplets to think he was such a horrid man. He runs the mafia and that's his biggest concern. Everyone has their own nicknames for him but my favorite was the devil.

I like that one because he always has this crazed look in his eyes and a commanding tone in his voice. He does this to everybody even his own children. But in anything that he adored the most or his only weakness was the triplets and I couldn't blame him.

They were just too precious and innocent for this world.

Until Now.

This was the one time I saw my father cry.

Julian's POV

Me and my twin brother Jaiden were walking to my twin sister's room when we find her happily walking to our daddy's office. We thought no big deal about it and just went to wait for her in her bedroom. 

We walked into her bedroom and sat on her comfy bed. I mean her bed was the most comfy bed in the entire house. And we lived in a mansion that says a lot. We hear our brothers' cries.

I thought, "Someone probably broke up with them." How wrong I was.

Jaiden was looking around her bedroom while I just looked out the window. Her view was amazing and she even had a balcony. Although we all had one in our rooms, she got the best view.

We hear a door slam and furious footsteps walking to Jordyns room. What had my idiot sister done now? She always pulls pranks even on my father. We occasionally joined her sometimes because it was fun and we pulled the best pranks. We were known as the triple pranksters.

The door slammed open and came in Jordyn. Everything was the same about her except she doesn't have a smile on her face anymore. Instead she had a few dried tears and a straight face. The thing I was most worried about though were

her cold eyes. 

Just like Jaiden.

Was I the only happy triplet left?

What was i gonna do to get my older brother and my younger sister back?