Even After Everything

Commander of Sector S013 stood over the cliff that over looked the Sangvis Ferri compound where his trusted T-Doll, who was there with him when he first arrived to the sector. She defected from Griffen & Kryuger and became a threat to the sector, now she's cornered in the compound.

The commander took a drag on his cigarette and puffed out a cloud, he took his cigarette from his mouth to flick the ash it was snuffed out by a single raindrop. With a sigh he threw his cigarette to the dirt, it then began to shower rapidly, coating his field uniform.

Behind him came CF-05 "Commander, everyone is ready. We're waiting for your command to start the operation."

Stared coldly at the compound "No one leaves the compound" racking the M4 in his hands.

CF-05 silently nods and calls through the radio to the others "Start the attack"

In the sky, an attack helicopter launches rockets into the main entrance, making a path for convoys full with combat ready T-Dolls. Their objective is to attract as much attention to the main entrance, leaving the rear with little resistance. This gave an opportunity to get inside the compound and find their target.

"Let's move out" the commander stepping out to the compound behind him followed were CF-05, Bren, and C96.

_oOo_

Inside the compound, Sangvis dolls laid waste across the hallways. The commander and T-dolls gathered for their next move.

"From what I can see from blueprints of the compound, this hallway leads to the war room, but there's a split" C96 looks down with a saddened expression. The commander pats C96 on her head.

"Already, let's get this over with" without hesitation the commander stormed off to the war room.

"Commander! Wait!" CF-05 shouted "I can't allow you to go, let us go and finish the job" she stares at her commander.

"I agree, it's too dangerous for you and without a commander were nothing" Bren spoke her concerns as well.

He can feel all three stare holes into the back off his head, he turned and faced his three dolls and smiles "Sorry girls, I am doing this on my own" with his fist he smashed the control panel, closing a steel door separating them. He can hear the bangs and pleas to stop behind the door, but he continues forward, determination in his eyes.

The commander came to the split, there are two doors, but he doesn't know which one he should go through. Suddenly, a red light shined over one door "Maybe its this one" stepping forward to turn the knob. Going through the door, he carefully makes his way through the room to the control center, gunfire burst around he while he dodges for cover. Repositioning himself he looks over the cover and fires in the direction the enemy is in, he pops shoots and ducked down again. In that brief moment there were four Vespid, he took a grenade from his vest, cooked it and tossed it over, once the explosive goes off and burst out of cover and fires his M4 and retreats behind a pillar in the process his vest gets shredded, he takes it off and discards it. The grenade took out one and he was able to drop another with his M4, two left, popping out of cover he fires at the Vespids taking both of them out in quick secession. The commander relaxes, but a voice calls out.

"Well done commander, I'm quite surprised that you're even here. I assumed you'd be behind a desk and control everyone in relative safety" above him on the cat walk stood before him was Mondragon M1908.

"I wouldn't want to miss the party. After all, today is when we first met" the commander spoke up to her with a blank expression