Left behind

Sector S13

The atmosphere in the helicopter was grim, none wanted to speak to each other, the only sound came from the rotating blades of the helicopter. The commander's body laid in the center of the helicopter, covered by a tarp.

Mondragon M1908 sat alone from everyone, her hands cuffed and locked with her seat, her eyes devoid of color and her uniform stained with tears and blood. Her eyes would drift to the tarp, but she instantly turned away, nor can the other T-dolls see the commander in this state.

CF-05 couldn't bare to look at Mondragon the same way, betray the commander was one thing, but killing him was another. Bren sat with C96 on her lap, keeping her embrace tight to the machine gun, the moment they boarded the helicopter. Soft cries and sniffles can be her from her and Bren tries her best to comfort her, but she is not immune to her own feelings either.

The anger in CF-05 boils inside her. The commander lay dead in front of her and it's all because of her, Mondragon M1908.

"Was it worth it?" The silence finally broken.

Mondragon M1908 unfazed by the question, continuing to stay silent.

"So that's it? You're not going to say anything? After all you've done to us?!" CF-05 raises her voice and stares death into Mondragon M1908.

Again she remains silent.

"Fine, then I'll ask you this. What's it like to be the one to kill the commander? His closest T-doll, to kill her own commander in cold blood, if you even have blood." CF-05 antagonized even further "Do you even feel guilt even in the slightest? Or, did you want to kill the commander?"

Bren looked at CF-05 with wide eyes, she can't believe what she's saying, Bren knew Mondragon M1908 more than anyone, but having the desire to kill the commander was crossing the line.

"CF-05 that's enough! What makes you think, Mondragon wanted to kill the commander! You don't know anything!"

"I knew the moment the commander died! We all have the same program, we can't fire upon humans. And Mondragon did the exact opposite, she shot the commander. You of all should've known better."

Bren clenched her teeth, she was right. All T-dolls cannot kill humans, unless they were reprogrammed or they override that command.

"We're in this nightmare, because of her! Now we have to bury the commander and possibly be transferred to other sectors."

Mondragon couldn't take it anymore.

"You think I'm not aware of that fact!" Her voice roared to the other T-dolls. "I never wanted to kill the commander, nor did I have the control to stop myself from doing so!"

"Hmph, doesn't matter we've arrived." the helicopter landed on the helipad. CF-05 was the first to exit. "You'll become scrap soon enough."

Bren and C96 followed suite, leaving Mondragon M1908 and the commander.

"Why? Why would you authorize it?" She began to break down, letting all her emotion pour out.

A team of T-dolls came to the helicopter to retrieve them both.

_oOo_

In the dorms of the base was a small AR on her bed, filling her coloring book. Her room was specifically made just for her, the command always had a soft spot for her. If see wanted something she can have it. You could say she was the baby sister of the T-dolls.

Everyone is always concerned for her well being, especially today.

Ribeyrolles tried to keep her mind off the mission, but the thought continued to linger in her mind. She dropped her crayons and took her teddy bear, dressed in a commanders uniform and went to look out the window. Her eyes grew wide and a smile placed on her face. The commander's back. In her excitement, she ran out of her room to meet him outside.