Part 14

Scottland POV

I Finally Made It Home And Couldn't Stop Thinking Bout Him.

Once I Got Out The Truck , I Couldn't Help But Notice There Was An Unknown Car In My Drive Way.  I Really Hope It's Not Who I Think It Is.

I Get To My Door & Unlocked , All The Lights We're Off , So I Went & Turned It On.

And There Quan Was Sitting On The Couch .

" Surprised To See Me " Quan Said

I Jumped , Because I Could Tell This Night Wasn't Gonna Go Right .

" Quan How Did You Get In " I Said In A Low Tone

" Bitch , Don't Worry About It " Quan Said

" I'm Going To Bed " I Said

He Got Up & Grabbed Me So Fast By The Neck .

" So Where You Been At Scottie And Dont Fucking Lie " Quan

" I Went Out With My Friends " I Said

" So Who Was That Nigga You Was With All Night " Quan Said Squeezing My Neck Tighter .

" Babe , I Can't Bre...... I Couldn't Get My Words Out , Due To The Grip He Had .

He Let Lose A Little Bit To Give Me Room To Talk . Tears Was Falling Down My Face , All Because I Was Able To Defend For Myself .

" So He Was He ? " Quan Said

" Idk , He Came Up To Me After I Was Coming Out The Bathroom & Asked Me To Come With Him To His Section. The Girls Came With Me . " Scottland Said

" So You Just Going With Random Ass Niggas Now , Fuck You Thought Just Because I Haven't Been Home , You Was Free To Do You , Bitch Do You Know I Will End It For You Right Now . " Quan Said

Then I Knew , I Could Lose My Life . I Didn't Wanna Lose My Life This Way . I Had To Get Out & Get Out Soon .

He Finally Let Me Go & I Spoke My Mind & Things Got Worse.

" Who Was That Girl You Was With Quan ? I Saw You . " Scottland Said

That's When He Started Beating Me. Helpless , Scared, And Afraid If I Will Live Or Not . He Just Let Me Go , I Fought Back As Much As I Could but He Just Keep Getting Worse . I Saw The Red In His Eyes .

The Next Morning ( That Same Day ) .....

I Woke Up To See Quan Was Still Sleeping .

My Body Felt Terrible & My Eyes Was Swollen , Blood Coming From Every Where & I Just Got Stop Crying . I Made My Way Out The Bedroom Door & Headed Towards The Door . I Could Feel My Body Ready To Just Give Up & I Didn't Know Whether To Let It Or Try Fight More.

I Was Able To Make It Out My Door & Onto The Street , Then I Took A Turn For The Worse , I Fell And Everything Went Black .........

Why Do I Chose To Be With A Man Who Only Like Keeping Me To Around To Abuse Me , Use Me , And Not Care About Me.

I Know I've Been On My Own For A While But Why Should I Keep Allowing Someone To Ruin Me . I Know This Is Not What I Deserve, but How Do I Get Out When I Can ?

Nobody Ever Told Me Being An Adult Could Come To Things Like This . I've Cut Off My Family For This Man . my Family Lives In Atlanta . I Really Never Had An Great Relationship With My Family Because Of My Past Childhood & Things Went On That My Mom Never Even Tried To Stop , But That For Another Time.