Part 29

Dave POV

I Sped Off Going Home , I Was So Mad .

" You Think Cause You Punched Him , Thats Going To Stop Me From Talking To Him , I Got His Number . " Scottie Said

" Why You Lying Scottie , I Watched You The Whole Time " I Yelled Back

" you Couldn't Have , You Clearly Didnt See Him In My Phone . " She Said

I Know She Was Trying To Make Me Mad , But It's Really Working . I Was So Angry At This Point I Needed To Hurry Up And Get Home . She Drunk Pissing Me Off .

" Hurry Up And Get Me Home Now , You Piece Of Shìt . " She Said

" Bitch Who You Talking Too , You Better Watch Your Fucking Mouth . " I Yelled , Oops I Can't Believe I Said That .

Next Thing I Know Scottie Smack Fire Outta Me .

" Who You Calling A Bitch , You A Bitch , Hurry Up And Get Me Home " Scottie Said

We Finally Arrive Home . I Mad Asf Right Now . The Entire Time We Argue And We Never Argue .

I Opened The Door , And Went Straight To The Fridge To Grab A Water . We Both Need To Sober Up And Talk About This .

Scottie Stomped Up The Stairs And I Followed Her . She Went Straight To Her Room An Started Packing Her Clothes .

" Where Tf You Think You Going " I Said

" Away From You , Disrespectful Fucker ." she Said

" You Not Going No Where , Put That Shìt Back And Go Lay Down " East Said

" No I'm Leaving " Scottland Said

I Started Taking Everything And Putting It Back , She Not Going No Where In The Middle Of The Night I Won't Allow It .

Scottland Started Hitting Me . I Swear I Wanted To Hit Her Back But I Just Couldn't Bring Myself To Hit Her .

" Yo Stop Hitting Me , What's Wrong With You . " I Said

" I Hate You , I Hate You " She Keeping Saying It .

" You Dont Hate Me , Please Stop Saying That . " I Said

" I Do Hate You , You Take Me Out With You . Have Some Broad All Up On You While In Right There . You Tell Me you Supposedly Have Feelings For Me Then Do This Dumb Shìt . I Hate Your Stupid Ass " Scottland Said

Next Thing That Crossed My Mind Was ............

I Kissed Her , She Hesitated But She Kissed Me Back . She Started Taking  Off My Clothes , So I Started Taking Off Her .

I Laid Her Back , Kissing All Over Her Neck , Her Titties , Then I Made My Way To Her Stomach .

I Made My Way Down To Her Clit , I Rubbed It With My Finger First , Kissed It , Then Licked On It .

Scottie Let Out Moans . As I'm Eating Her Pussy , I Put My Figure Inside Her .

" F FUCKKKKK " She Moaned

I Was Getting Ready To Say Something But I Just Keep Going .

About 15 Minutes Later , She Came To Her Last Cum , I Finished Up , Cleaned Her Up  And Put Some Night Clothes On Her .

I Knew She Wasn't Ready For Sex So I Wasn't Going To Go For That Until She Is Ready .

After Getting Her All Ready For Bed , I Just Laid Her In The Bed . I Got In The Bed With Her .

" You Still Hate Me " I Said As I Whispered In Her Ear

" No I Don't " She Said Pulling Me In for A Kiss

" Thought So " I Said

We Both Closer Our Eyes And Went To Sleep ......