Part 31

Buck POV

The Day Melody Get To Meet His Daughter And Babymomma ( Anyanna & Rina )

I Don't Have Time For Rina Shit , She Better Be On Her Best Behavior Today . I Headed To Mel House , I Miss My Baby So Much .

15 Minutes Later I Arrived To Her House . I Parked My Car , Then Got Out The Car And Used My Spare Key To Get In Mel's House .

" Baby " I Called Out For Her

" Yes , Baby I'm In The Bathroom " Mel Said

I Walk Upstairs , To Find My Beautiful Women In The Bathroom .

" Hey Baby " I Said Walking Up To Her Giving Her A Kiss And Grabbing Her Waist

" Hey , I Missed You " Mel Said

" Oh Really " I Said

I Start Kissing Her Neck , Moans Started Coming From Her Mouth . I Pick Mel Up Walking Her Towards The Bedroom , Laid Her On The Bed . I Pulled Her Panties Off , Pulling My Duck Out Kh Boxers . Lining Myself Within Her Entrance . I Rubbed My Dick All Over Her Pussy , While She Let Out Moans .

I Put Myself Inside Her , Going In And Out . I Started Stroking Slowly While Rubbing My Fingers Against Her Clit In A Circle Motion .

Next Thing I Know , She Came From Me Just Doing That. I Flipped Her On All Fours . Grabbing Her By Her Waisting Pounding Her Shit , She Kept Running.

" Stop Running " I Said

" I - Can't , You In Too Deep " Mel Said

I Flipped Her Over, Now She Is Bouncing On My Shit Up And Down , All While Doing A Circular Motion . She Just Keep Cumming On My Shit .

" Fuck " She Moaned , Her Breast Bouncing Up And Down . My Dick All In Her Stomach While She Bouncing On My Shit .

I Flipper Her Back Over On All Fours , I Line My Shit Up With Her Pussy , And Slid Right In pounding Her Shit In And Out . She Playing With Her Pussy .

" Fuckkkk " I Moaned

" Yes , Daddy Don't Stop " Mel Moaned

Moments Later I Bussed Inside Of Her , All Over Her Pussy Too .

" Fuck , I Love You " Mel Said

First Time She Ever Said That To Me , I Wasn't Shocked Or Suprised Because I Love Her Too . I Just Didn't Want Say An Not Get The Same In Return .

" I Love You Too Baby " I Said

She Had The Biggest Smile On Her Face. I'm Happy That She Is Going To Be In My Life , Didn't Think I Would Want To Love Another Women After My BabyMomma .

After We Showered We Got Ready For The Night , I Watched Mel Do Her Makeup And Get Herself Together . I Love Watching Her Do Her Thang , She Always Look Good It Never Fails .

" Baby Almost Ready " I Said

" Yes , Just Putting My Shoes On . Then I'll Be Out Soon .

Five Minutes Later Mel Came Out , She Look So Damn Good .

" All Ready Baby " She Said

I Grabbed Her Hand And Kiss Her Cheek, We Walked To The Car , I Opened Up Her Door She Got In .

15 Minutes Later We Arrived At The Restaurant .

" You Ready " Mel Said

" Yes , How You Feeling " I Said

" I'm Feeling Fine , Just As Long She Doesn't Start No Bs . I Don't Want Any Drama Or Problems For You To Get Your Child " Mel Said

" It Won't Baby , I'll Check Her Before Anything . " I Said

They Got Out The Car , Then Headed Inside .

" Hello , How Many ? " The Waiter Said

" Table For 4 " I Said

" Ok , Follow Me " The Waiter Said

They Followed The Waiter , Sat Down . The Both Looked At The Menu And Order Drinks . About 5 Minutes Later Rina And Ayanna Showed Up . Buck Waved Them Down .

They Both Came And Sat Down . Rina Had Her Stank Face On Until Buck Mugged Her . She Quickly Changed Her Face Around .

" Baby This Is My Daughter Ayanna And This Is Her Mother Karina " Buck Said

" Hello , It's Nice To Finally Meet The Both Of You . " Mel Said

" It's A Pleasure To Meet You Too . " Rina Said

The Waiter Finally Came Back And They Order Food And Drinks . The Night Was Going Good So Far . Mel And Rina Talk An Gotten To Know Each Other For The Sake Of Ayanna . Mel Didn't Want Any Drama . She Just Really Wanted To Meet Ayanna But She Knew She Would Have To Meet Her Mom Also .

Buck Really Did His Job , All He Wanted Was His Women And Baby Momma To Get Along . He Didn't Want Any Drama Between Then , Especially Since He Plans On Keep Mel Around For A While .

After They Ate , Every One Packed Up To Go Boxes That They Had Left . Buck Took His Daughter With Him For The Weekend . Rina Was Fine With It After All .

They Head Back To The Car , Buck Buckled Ayanna In The Car seat Then Opened The Door For Mel . Then He Jogged Back To Get In . They Drove Of To His House .

They Finally Arrived To The House .

" I Really Appreciate You Tonight Baby , I Love You " Buck Said

" You Know I Always Want To Keep You Happy , I Love you Too . " Mel Said