The Return

"Thank you for letting me stay here," You whispered. Su smiled warmly at you, pulling back from the hug you were giving her. "You're welcome here anytime," Su said, pulling the hood over your head fully. "Just remember to visit. I'm sure the boys will miss their favorite Alpha." She teased.

You chuckled, nodding your head."Yes ma'am, i'm sure that's a promise I can keep." You said, huffing a little as you bended down to pick up your heavy luggage.

"Heyyy, I thought I was their favorite Alpha." Baatar Sr. whined. The twins winced before apologizing with a 'sorry dad'.

You laughed, walking towards the train station. Settling down in the luxurious first-class seat Su had booked for you, you looked out the window, catching the family waving at you.

The twins ran after the train, bending metal to keep up with you as they waved like crazy. You smiled warmly at them, rasing your hand to give then a soft wave, making them descend. You yawned, your eyes springing with tears as you settled into your seat to get comfortable.

Closing your eyes you allowed yourself to relax, knowing it would be a long ride to Republic City. A small smile could have been seen on your face as you thought of her and what you would do when you got there.

♠︎♧♠︎♧♠︎♧♠︎♧

Your gold eyes fluttered open as the train cam to a stop. Groaning as you stretched your limbs, standing up you heard the train conductor announcing that you had arrived at Republic City.

Luckily since you were in first class, it made sense you had your own room. You had changed in the restroom, stepping out in a silk red dress shirt, sleek black pants, black shoes with a red bottoms and a black belt with a golden prong.

Sighing quietly, you hefted your luggage in your hands and walked out of the train. You could sense eyes on you the moment you stepped off the train. Republic City was always filled with busy people, which meant that there was both mated and unmated people everywhere.

A small flock of what you assumed was Omegas scattered around you, some throwing glances-trying to catching your eye or brushing past you to catch a whiff of your scent just to go around and do the same thing.

You couldn't really blame them though, you knew you were gorgeous. Standing at 6'3, the most beautifully sun-kissed skin,  golden piercings on your ears and nose, a strong yet feminine body, and your black to white locs with a freshly done undercut.

But unfortunately, they weren't what you were looking for. So, you stayed out of their way, practically dancing to move around them. Stopping at one of the busier streets, you stopped putting your pointer finger and thumb near your mouth to make whistle sound in hopes of getting a taxi.

It seemed that luck was on your side becuase only ten seconds later did a taxi pull up. Smiling gently at the driver got out of the car to help you with your bags. The man was tall, well defined, his cap keeping his eyes from you, with a red scarf hanging from his neck.

You nod in thanks to him as you get in the car."Where to?" He asked,his voice sounding chipper even though his face  was holding a neutral expression."Future Industries please." You say softly. The man nods driving off to your destination.

♠︎♧♠︎♧♠︎♧♠︎

Tipping the man, you haul your luggage out of the car and to door of Future Industries. Walking towards the desk in the front, you ring the bell to get the receptionist lady's attention. The woman looks up to you, peaking through her glasses and her face immediately flushing." H-how may I h-help you?" She ask fidgeting with her glasses.