Secrets

You groaned as the sound of your alarm blared through your ears, waking you up from your peaceful slumber. When you opened your eyes, you nearly cried at how a headache washed over you.

You knew you had drank a decent amount at the Gala, but you didn't think you drank that much to be nearly dying from feeling your head be split open by the withdrawal.

You huffed, sitting your body upwards amd wincing as your head swayed at the motion. Stumbling slightly, you grabbed your towel on the way as you walked to the bathroom.

You sighed as the water washed over your body, thankfully missing your locs since you had tied them up. You had thoroughly cleaned yourself in 30 minutes, feeling rather refreshed as you stepped out with a towel around your waist.

After drying yourself off and moisturizing your body with lotion and oils,  before getting dressed in airbender clothing.

You had made your way to the kitchen, happy to see most of Tenzin's family there.

You patted Meelo's head-making smile brightly before stuffing his face again with the near mountain of food in front of him. The girls smiled at you-giving a nod of greeting.

Their mother nearly half asleep jolted awake as you gently patted her shoulder. The woman tiredly opened her eyes while smiling briefly at you.

" I got the kids, I'll bring them to Tenzin after breakfast." You said, smiling gently at the woman who nodded gratefully as she got up slowly with her hand over her pregnant stomach, making her way to her bedroom.

After getting the kids to clean themselves up a bit, you brought them outside to where Tenzin was meditating. Said man peeked his eyes open as you all were in two feet radius of him.

"Thank you for bringing them here, I know you already have your own things to tend to so I leave you to it." The airbender said as he smiled softly. You nodded your head in return before turning and walking in a more quiet place for your own meditation.

Sitting in the area that was built for private meditation, you sighed as your body stopped tensing, hissing when a slight amount of pain went through your back.

Closing your eyes, you allowed your chi to relax your mind to sink deeper into your soul as a feeling of falling backwards seeped through you.

In spirit world

Opening your eyes, you stood up and looked down at your hands seeing the light glow of your aura before it faded. Starting to trek the forest that covered nearly every part of the spirit world, you could feel eyes watching you even if they weren't in your line of vision.

"You know," you started as you put your hands in your pockets. "It’s better to come out considering you're apart of me anyways." You said before quickly turning around to see a shadow figure hovering behind you.

The figure seemed to chuckle before the it melted into a man in red clothing. " It pains me with how much you don't visit me, Y/N." The man said as he walked closer to you. You sighed looking down at you feet as your hands clenched in your pockets.

"You of all people know why I can't do that,Vaatu. I'm one of the only things keeping you from wreaking havoc and sometimes not even that is enough." You said as you began walking towards a certain tea master's home.

Vaatu chuckled again before nudging you slightly. "The amount of chaos that I wish to cause can be satisfied by you doing slightly bad things like partying. Hence why I haven't done anything in a minute because you drank at the ball you were at last night."