Surprised

TestTubes POV:
Everyone was asleep so it was time to find my target. I made sure everything was locked and secured so the three wouldn't escape, after I did everything, I ran to the entrance and got out. I started to run to hotel OJ because this has to be quick.
"Almost everyone was still awake? At this time!?" I thought

Anyway I walked to the room of my target which was baseball. I knocked on his door once I arrived.

Baseballs POV:
I heard a knock on my door while I was playing video games, I opened the door and it was a test tube? I wonder why she's here.
Before I could even greet her, I felt something hit me...

TestTubes POV:
Okay I got him, he's unconscious now, I put him in a bag and threw him out the window, I walked out of his room and hid the baseball bat. After I got out of OJs hotel I ran to the bag that he was in quickly so no one could see it. I started dragging him to the laboratory. When I tell you he's so heavy he literally is so heavy, I felt my arms almost about to rip off while dragging him " pfft."

Once I arrived to my lab I threw him into room 50 that paintbrush, fan and lightbulb were in. To my surprise, no one woke up to that big noise. I also left him in the bag so when they wake up they can open it to see its a surprise which will be in 6 hours, I grew a smile.

3rd view POV:
*test tube started writing notes down for the amount of 6 hours, once she looked up she noticed that it was time to wake up the experiments.*
Test tube ran into the room and grabbed a bell, then test tube hit the bell to wake them up.

Test Tubes POV:
"I always wanted to do that ha" I saw the others wake up. They all saw the bag, I said "There's a surprise for all of you in that bag go ahead and open it!" I smiled.
And left the room.

Paintbrush POV:
"Ugh I have to wake up and the first person I see is test tube." I looked at the bag that she suggested we open, But I stood in my spot because I don't trust her at all.

Lightbulb POV:
"Oo! A surprise!" I said out loud.Paintbrush rolled their eyes,"Oh,don't get your hopes up I bet its a corpse we have to eat"

I ignored what painty said because I love surprises. I started to open the bag with fan, I didnt notice he was opening it as well because of how small he was compared to the bag.

Fans POV:
I had a horrible headache but I just did what Test tube told us to do
While me and lightbulb were opening it,we noticed that it was something alive. Once we got the whole bag off we noticed it was Baseball?
"What are you doing here, baseball?" I said, stunned.

*baseball was breathing deeply because he was literally in a bag for HOURS*

Baseballs POV:
I noticed I was in a room with these three. I started to panic inside of me but acted calm outside "WHERE AM I?!?!" I said. I couldn't panic inside anymore.
Lightbulb responded "It's alright! We're just in test tubes lab, we are in room 50 and now you're an experiment like all of us!"
Paintbrush stared at her and said "Wow that's a great greeting" they said sarcastically.
Fan asked "How did you get here?"

3rd view pov:
"Well I was playing video games and then someone knocked on my door and I saw that it was test tube, but before I could even greet her she hit me with something.." baseball replied
"Oh so that's why you have such a huge bruise on your eye." Fan told
"What?" Baseball said and he touched his bruised eye with his foot, there was so much blood. He could feel the blood dripping down on his body to the ground

"I CAN'T SEE IN THIS EYE!" Baseball started running around the room because he was panicking.

Paintbrush put their foot out and baseball tripped over it "Stop being a crybaby, your going to get used to it." they said.
Baseball stopped and tried comforting himself in a corner.

TestTubes POV:
"I forgot to put the tracking and choker devices on baseball!"
*test tube got the devices and ran to room 50*
I opened the door and everybody stared at me
"Hello experiments, how are you all?" I said while walking to baseball
paintbrush: "HORRIB-"
Baseball: Get away from me you monster! *he backed up each time test tube came closer to him*
"Do you want me to give you another bruise, so you can be blind for good?" Test tube went way closer to baseball.

3rd view pov:
fan and baseball got terrified hearing that
baseball stopped moving and said "fine.."
Testtube replied with "Great!" She put the choker and device on both of his legs.''
baseball stared at the devices with no words.

"It's still morning sooo ill go make breakfast for the four of you!" TestTube said
"Wait one more thing!" She got a bag and put baseballs blood in it.
Then she left the room.

3rd view pov:
"What a weirdo and why does she seem so happy?" Paintbrush said out loud
"..maybe shes just happy?" Replied fan
"Fan stop thinking on the positive side, literally everything is so negative and cruel here and how could you even LIKE her? Shes a horrible person." Paintbrush frowned.
*lightbulb and baseball were silent watching them both argue.*
"uh..well I don't know actually.." Fan questioned

Fans POV:
"I can't believe they said that I like her out loud in front of these two, i trusted them with my secret..I guess I cant anymore, oh I forgot that test tube can hear what were talking about."
"You know what...i'll just avoid her for the best." I said in my mind.

TestTubes POV:
I was humming and cooking the food until I heard some drama in the room 50, I listened carefully I did also notice it was Paintbrush and Fan that who was arguing.
"Typical two." I thought
I heard that Paintbrush said I was a horrible person.. "Am I really that bad of a person?" I said out loud.
The insult effected me half and half, I felt sad but happy..never mind I felt more onto the sad side
I was so invested and distracted in my thoughts that I saw the food about to burn.
"Oh no!" I screamed, I quickly got the food before it could completely burn.
I was relieved it didn't burn. Anyway I walked to room 50 and everyone looked at me angrily except fan he was looking at the ground miserably.
I gave the plates to the four. The only person who said thank you was baseball, that is pretty expected from him.
Though I tried fan to stop looking from the ground by saying "fan" while giving his plate, but!
I successfully failed.