New object

3RD person POV:
Salt stood so still because she was too scared to do anything. The object who was opening the door was test tube.

TestTube POV:
I saw salt in my room. I stood and stared at her in silence.
TestTube: "What are YOU doing in my room?"
Salt: "I- Uh" she was trying to push test tube away
*test tube pulled out a shot with liquid that makes objects unconscious, she tried .stabbing her with it*
Salt: "LEAVE ME ALONE" she started screaming
Testtube: "Fuc*."

3RD person view:
Test tube panicked and saw the flower vase that fan gave her. She had a plan and hit salt with it on her head
Salt fell to the ground unconsciously.
Test tube put salt under her bed, she heard someone running to her room
Test tube purposely stepped on the broken pieces of the vase and sat down on the ground to show that she was injured, but that was a plan so they didn't suspect that someone else was in her room.

The door opened and it turns out it was OJ he ran to test tube to see if she was okay
OJ: "Omg test tube are you okay?!?"
TestTube: "Ouchh not really" test tube acted but it did hurt.
OJ: "Let me get some bandages"
TestTube: "Okay"

TestTubes POV:
"Great, how am I going to go to the lab tonight?" I looked at salt that was under her bed unconscious
"Ugh I'll deal with her later." I complained
*OJ came running in her room and put the bandage on her foot*
TestTube: "Thank you OJ, I appreciate it" *she stood up in a wobbly way*
OJ: "Anytime, Also I'm going to sleep, good night."
TestTube: "Oh! Goodnight."

3rd view pov:
"I need to jump out the window and throw salt out of there" test tube thought in her mind.
"One more thing though I forgot to put the devices on her" *she put them on salts legs*
Test tube threw salt out the window, test tube proceeded to jump out the window impulsively and fell, she felt a horrible pain in her leg. "Ya 'know I regret stepping on that dang vase"
She started dragging salt to the laboratory.
TestTube was thankful she wasn't as heavy as baseball.

*In the lab*

*The four was trying to escape, but there was literally nothing in that room so they had no hope*

paintbrush POV:
"There's no hope to escape this place, there's nothing in here WERE JUST IN A GREY ROOM THAT HAS NOTHING IN IT, how can test tube be this smart and use her intelligence for these cruel things." I screamed

BaseBalls POV:
"I agree"
"FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME" Paintbrush replied

3rd person VIEW:
The four heard test tube entering the lab and they heard her walking to their room (room 50) she opened the door and threw salt in there and closed the door while leaving, salt was still unconscious.
"...." Paintbrush looked at salt
paintbrush then got so mad because there's just more people that keep coming and coming each week.
The four just stared at each other, baseball decided to try to wake salt up he moved closer to her and started kicking her so she could wake up.

Salts POV:
I slowly woke up while someone was kicking me, All I saw in front of me was a window
"This is like tots not OJs room" when I looked behind I noticed I was with THESE people.

TestTubes POV:
I was making a chemical so salt wouldn't feel energy at all because she has so much energy to do anything, that's the only common thing that her and lightbulb has.
Once I was done I was walking to the room and had a syringe with the liquid of the chemical inside it.

3rd person POV:
TestTube opened the door.
Paintbrush: Oh look it's the crazy scientist.
Test tube ignored them, she went up closer to salt and stabbed the syringe in her arm.

Salts POV:
Test Tube was walking to me, what the hell I wonder why, I saw her get something from behind it was a shot?! i'm afraid of shots, before I even tried to move she has already stabbed it in my arm "...AAAAAAHHHHH"

LightBulbs POV:
Poor salt I felt so bad but I was annoyed by her screaming, ugh I just wanted to hit her face so she could shut up.
I saw Test tube leave and collect her blood like always. She was still screaming and then started to cry, the others stared at her awkwardly.
Yeah I get she has Trypanophobia but it's so annoying, I stood up and walked to her and slapped her face "shut the fuc* up."

Baseball, Paintbrush, and Fan stood in shock because they all knew lightbulb would never do that.

Salts POV:
Did she just slap me.. I thought in my head, I stared at lightbulb with an intense look and pushed her.
*lightbulb fell to the ground*
Salt noticed that lightbulb gained a crack on the top of her head, blood was coming out of the crack, but salt didn't care at all she just continued with the fight.

TestTubes POV:
I was writing down some notes, until I heard something crack from room 50. I looked at the camera that records everything in that room and it turned out it was lightbulb and salt fighting. Lightbulb was bleeding. I had to look carefully and noticed it was a crack on top of her head. "Great." I said.

I walked to room 50 and there was paintbrush holding back lightbulb, fan was holding back salt and baseball was in the middle of the two trying to make them lose physical interaction.

"Enough!" I said, I pressed the electric shock button. Which made salt and lightbulb get shocked, but that substance was different for lightbulb because the more electric the more she gets energy. So instead I replaced hers with water.
They both screamed and fell to the ground.

I dragged lightbulb into another room that was right in front of room 50, the room in front of room 50 was called room 66. The room 66 which was also called "THE room" it was always meant for torture/punishments. It was a room that was always dark and sound proof but each wall has a background of hypnotization, there was different types I could hypnotize the person with, I also always had to turn it on to hypnotize someone.

3rd person pov:
Lightbulb didn't even care if she was getting dragged; she just went along with it, once test tube arrived test tube threw her in the room.

Lightbulb POV:
When I got thrown I didn't get hurt or anything. It was actually really soft. I felt comfortable until I saw test tube pull out an item with a button, she pressed it and the walls turned black and white, turns out it was those hypnotization thingys "oh well I'm doomed" I said.