The invitation

Fans POV:
I was trying my best to avoid her, I felt her near me repeating fan over and over. I didn't look at her I kept staring at the ground, I did see the plate being placed next to me, by the side of my eye. I finally put my head back up when she exited.
She definitely heard what Paintbrush said about her..

Lightbulbs POV:
I felt bad for what paintbrush said to fan so I went next to paintbrush and told them to "say sorry to fan, painty." I said
"That was kind of mean,just look at his face now, he looks emo" she whispered to painty.
Painty looked at her with a crazy look and whispered back
"why should I say SORRY, everything I said is true he needs to know the truth, all he's thinking is about positivity."
I sighed and just said "okay" LB quickly changed the topic and talked about the past with paintbrush.

Baseball POV:
I sat next to fan because I had no one else to talk to and I said "hi." He responded with "hello" in a sad voice, that didn't worry me I just wanted to talk to someone, I asked "what usually happens here?"
"Well were test tubes experiments and we each get an experiment each week, this bandage on me was the experiment I got, she ripped me, we also get fed some days and some not." Fan explained
Baseball responded "Oh she did rip you a lot didn't she"
"hah yeah but im fine" fan lied.
Baseball said "Well that's good I wonder what experiment she might do to me."

Test Tubes POV:
I sighed and got my clipboard with the names "Baseball, paintbrush, fan, and lightbulb" with their experiment names. I came up with "experiment B-4" And wrote it next to baseballs name.
I stood up and kept my clipboard in hand and walked to room 50 and got ready for my next object to be my experiment. *I opened the door.*
" Oh I wonder who's next" paintbrush teased
"Experiment L-2 please stand up and follow me." I demanded.
*lightbulb stood up and walked to test tube*
"What?! No take me instead not lightbulb" Paintbrush begged.
"its okay painty" Lightbulb responded
"Don't hurt lightbulb!!" Paintbrush said nervously to test tube
Once lightbulb left the room, I looked at paintbrush and smiled, I closed the door as soon as they could do anything.

TestTubes POV:
"Okay lightbulb follow me" I said and she followed, I walked her to the experiment room Then I told her to "Get on the stretcher" she responded "Okay, what will this experiment be?" she said in a way that she wasn't scared at all, oh i'll make her scared.
*i tied the straps on her and got my tweezer*
"a- this is really tight" lightbulb said as if she was struggling to speak.
I put the tweezer near her eye and started to poke her eye intensely.
"AAAAAAAAAAA" lightbulb screamed that I had to cover her mouth with my other hand.
"Okay!" I ended up getting her eye out and threw her eye in the garbage, then got a bag and put her blood in it. I labeled it " lightbulbs blood."
"Your done Lightbulb!, great job on surviving" I smiled
I placed a bandage on her eye
"Lets go back to room 50!" I congratulated her.
"O-okay.." lightbulb stuttered

Paintbrush POV:
I heard screaming, "WHAT IS SHE DOING TO LIGHTBULB?" They shouted, They ran up to the window of the room to try to at least get a glimpse of what test tube was doing to loghtbulb but nope they failed, but they heard walking, test tube came in with lightbulb, lightbulb had a traumatizing expression while putting her hand on the bandage.
"Experiment L-2 is done!, For today." Test tube added
I ran up to her and said "what did she do..." I was about to attack test tube until she closed the door.

Fan and baseball looked at lightbulb, fan ran up to her as well but baseball was still sitting down.

3RD person view:
Fan and paintbrush were right in front of lightbulb concerned for lightbulbs eye, its literally gone. Lightbulb started to cry because it was so painful and her vision was worse now she only saw through one eye and it felt so weird.
paintbrush hugged her and tried to comfort her, while fan was watching them because he doesn't know how to comfort people very well. He just walked back to his spot giving up to comfort her too. He thinks he's a bad friend now.

Test Tubes POV:
"Typical OJ, he sent an invitation to everyone to investigate the missing people pfft he even wrote the missing people on the note and of course i'm invited. I'm literally the smart one here." I said in her head.
I was in a rush to go there so they wouldn't suspect anything, of course I locked up everything. I told the experiments "experiments stay here because OJ is finding the missing people which is you four, if you four even tend to escape you'll be in huge trouble." I said and ran off to hotel OJ. paintbrush was the one who replied with the face expression of rolling eyes.

TestTubes POV:
*5 minutes later*
I finally made it. I knocked on OJs door and he opened it, when I came in it was it pitch black I didn't see him anywhere I was about to leave and then I heard a noise,
And he popped out of the dark behind her and said "hello, test tube."
I jumped when I saw him and then said "Hello OJ"

3RD person view:
"So why did you bring me here?" Test tube said
"Didn't you read the note?" OJ responded
Test Tube: "Oh yeah sorry i forgot"
OJ: "Yeah okay, have you seen the missing people?"
Test tube: "No why?, The last I saw them was like 3 weeks ago"
OJ: "3 weeks ago they will still here, and then 2 week ago they got lost, thats odd"
Test Tube: "Agreed that is indeed odd, I wonder whos doing this to those poor souls" she cringed saying that

OJ: "Yeah me too, that's why I sent you a note to arrive here. I want to give you a job to try to investigate and find them because you're like the smartest one here out of all of us."
Test Tube: "Oh okay and I thought there was going to be everyone here,participating into finding the lost ones"
OJ: "Oh no, I only asked YOU, and I might need to make you stay here a lot now."
Test Tube: "Oh alright.." She felt odd; she felt like someone was recording them while talking.
"he's definitely getting on to me." she said in her head. Then she said bye to him and left his room.

OJs POV:
I need to keep a close eye on her. She seems suspicious each time she comes into the hotel. Luckily, I was recording the conversation as we were talking, this won't help me with anything but i'm just saving it for maybe something in the future.

TestTubes POV:
Ugh he's definitely on to me, I was walking to my room and once I was inside my room I forgot I had my clipboard with me, I just left it on my drawer and went to the kitchen to get a snack because I haven't ate since I've started the experiments I suppose that's why I look so drained.

Salts POV:
Ooo~ Oj~ she went inside his room. Well she thought it was his room, turns out it was actually test tubes room but she's always been up in people's business, so she started sneaking around her room and she saw some potions under her bed? she then saw a clip board of the missing people "What..?" She then heard a noise at the door.