He's fine as fuck

Something like this definitely didn't happen to me yesterday

Waiting in the morning for Kawanishi is always annoying.

He likes to take his sweet time, and I hate being late.

I looked around again to see if he was anywhere to be seen, but instead, I made eye contact with some other guy walking in. We looked at each other until I looked away.

Holy shit. What just happened?

After a few moments I looked back to where we first saw each other, but he was gone. Instead he was a little further  from the entrance to the school and stood by himself. I kept looking at him.

He had grey tips on his hair, and his body looked like he would have abs.

I looked back at his eyes, and as his moved to mine I looked away again.

Oh my fucking god...

I took a peek, pretending like I was looking behind him, and he was looking at me before turning away and covering his face.

Is something happening right now?

I took another look at him, before my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"I-I'm in the hallway. On the first floor B hallway."

"Did you just fucking stutter?"

"Do you know where Tendou is?"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later. Just do you know?"

"He's probably roaming the halls or-"

"Oh shit. I'll call you back."

"What the fuck?" Kawanishi asked, but I didn't answer him. I saw Tendou walking somewhere but I got to him before he could leave my sight again.

"Tendou."

"Hm? Oh Shirabu? What's up?"

"You know everyone right?"

"Mhmm."

"You see the guy wearing black and has the grey tips. Like the tips of his hair are grey?"

"Semi?"

"Is that his name?"

"I was gonna go talk to him right now."

"Your friends with him?"

"I've known him since junior high."

Shirabu paused to take another look and it seems Semi did too. They made eye contact again and Semi looked away before pulling out his phone.

Shirabu looked for a few seconds longer, and then turned back to Tendou.

"He's fine as fuck."