HE IS FINE ASF but pt 2

Pt 2

"Tendou um. W-Who-"

"Did you just stutter?! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANSSS!"

"Um...y-yea who was that guy t-that came up to you?"

"Shirabu?"

"Uhhhh...yea? The bangsy guy."

"Bangsy?"

"Where is he??"

"I don't know but I know where he sits at lunch."

Semi smiled and Tendou rolled his eyes at him as he walked off.

"At least their both interested."

~

"Hey bangsy!~ U-Umm..."

"Uh...bangsy?"

"Yep. That's what imma call you."

"My name is Shirabu."

"Okay bangsy."

Shirabu tried so hard to hold in his screams, but it was hard considering he had JUST been telling Kawanishi about him. Here he was now talking to him.

"Hey is this the guy-"

"Shut up Kawanishi holy shit anyway. W-What we're you saying?" Shirabu interrupted, slapping Kawanishi in the process.

"So um...."

"...?"

"Uhhh..."
They stared at each other in an awkward silence as Kawanishi rolled his eyes.

"God I'm leaving you two love birds alone."

"What? Me and Semi aren't love birds!"

"How do you know my name??"

"Oh shit I uh-"

"Fuck I can't be talking, I already knew your name too." Semi added as his face turned a similar color red to Shirabu's.

They both looked down at the floor, and Shirabu tried to cover his face with his hands before sighing.

"I asked Tendou."
"I wanted to know so I asked Tendou."

Both of them paused as they spoke and a small smile creeped onto Shirabu's face.

"Can....you give me your phone?"

Semi with no hesitation reached in his pocket for his phone and unlocked it for Shirabu to use.

Shirabu searched around for a minute, before finding the green little app with a white phone on it. He clicked on it, and added his number. He gave Semi's phone back and looked back with a smirk.

"What are you putting my contact name as?" Shirabu asked and Semi smiled.

"Mm. Cute guy."

"Okay. I'll make sure to put yours as hot guy."

"We'll I think you're-" Semi sighed frustrated as the bell for the end of lunch rang throughout the school, interrupting his sentence.

Shirabu looked back at Semi with a small smile.

"Please text me later."

"Aww are you begging?"

"For now yea, but don't worry. You'll get your chance soon enough." Shirabu said with a small laugh, as he walked away leaving Semi even more red.

He stood still for a minute or so before texting Tendou.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TENDOU
SHIRABJ IS SO FUCKINH HOT
AND CUTE
AND SO FUCKING FLORTY
AND AWKAED
AND I FUCKING LOVE IT
WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT JOM??

I'm not Tendou dumbass.
Also you misspell a lot of things

Semi's face dropped and he immediately regretted that.

Oh shut
Ummm
You didn't see all of that k?

Yes I did. Loser

"ITS SO FUCKING HOT HOLY SHIT!" Semi yelled at himself before finally heading to his own class.

As he stepped into the classroom he searched for Tendou and once he found him he showed him the messages between Shirabu and him.

"Holy shit Semi you already got his number??"

"He asked for my phone and how was I gonna say no to a fine as fuck guy like him?"