𝟷...ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 & 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕥?

𝗔𝗧 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘—....

   "Be careful out there, it's raining cats and dogs"

   A elderly lady told a male with h/c [Hair Color] hair with black streaks and his hair pulled back. Earrings hang on him [??? Howw..] with a symbol of a sunrise, it seemed rather old with it's painting fading. He wore a coat and a sweater holding a umbrella.

   He smiled kindly at her "Don't worry Mrs. Al I'll be alright" he pulled one side of the coat to cover his chest, he grabs his stuff heading towards the door. 

"Wait sonny,—"

 He stumble a bit hearing his boss. The male turned around with a rosed brow. She reached down with a spoon "Want to take some noodles, it's the only one that hasn't been ordered yet" she smiled at him, he seemed enlightened.

"Ah! You sure Mrs. Al? That's ok?"

   She nodded "I can always make more, plus I see how delighted our customers are when you serve them." she poured some noodles in a to-go bowl sealing it with a lid and putting it into a plastic bag. 

"They always commented of how nice and kind you are towards them, Please take this offering as an award."

   She holds the bag at him waiting for him to take. He slightly hesitated by the offer but gladly took it and bowed down in gratitude "Thank you so much I appreciate it!" he straightens up with a small grin, Mrs. Al smiles.

"You're a good boy Y/n."

"Oh Uhm thanks?"

"Alright get going before the rain gets worse"

   Y/n turned around ready to leave after grabbing the noodles and gets ready to face the weather.