𝟾...𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗦𝗬'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣—

"Thanks for the cloth!"

"No problem kid"

   Y/n puts the cold cloth on his face wiping the dirt off of him, the cool of it felt nice. Both him the others are at Pigsy's Noodle shop after celebrating MK's slight victory. 

   Tang continues to drinking his tea looking at Y/n. Y/n would side eye him in curiosity which would caused the glasses man to tense up and feel embarrassed.

   Mo was a hyper cat, he's been trying to play with Yami who'd just ignore him. Yami was trying to groom himself on a chair. Mo kept meowing and meowing, Sandy sweat drops with a small grin as he picked up Mo.

   MK and Mei talked about plans of him being a hero.

"You could be like, an undercover hero who'd saves the city for justiccssee!"

"Nah, OH OH! What about– A COOL CAPE!?" 

"YES!"

   They both hyped up about the idea. Y/n smiles at the energy of them two, they were like siblings. It was cute!

   As he places the cloth down he stood up, wobbling a bit.

"I gotta get home before it gets too dark, there's something that I have to do."

   Y/n announced. The others all perked up.

"You sure? You can't walk properly after that beat up."

   Pigsy said in concern, the others nodded their heads in agreement. That's when MK had a up lifting idea!

"Oh I know how yo get back home!"

"Hm?"