𝟺...𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠—...

   Y/n stares off into space. 

   He just stared down at a box in front of him, he looked empty, blanked almost. He swallowed his mouth dried. It was delivered to him unexpectedly with a note,...

——————————————

   Dear Y/n Kamado,

It's been a while. How's your lives going? I'm doing good, but the curse still remains... I'm sorry to interrupt your peaceful life to bring a prediction that I saw. He's back, with another too who I'm not familiar with. Reports of many towns folks being found half eaten or missing. I know, you know it's him back at it. I'm sorry again to suddenly interrupt your life now. 

I'm reforming the organization, please join Y/n Kamado again. You don't have to, I don't want to force you, I wish for my fellow children to live happily with their lives. Make a choice, let me know before more of his schemes are granted. I've delivered you more protection and a small knife made out of Nichirin blade.

   Please make sure you answer back as soon as possible please.

Kagaya Ubuyashik

—————————————————-

   When he first received he couldn't believe the scent he smelled from the letter. The same smell of when he first meet him, Oyakata-sama. He couldn't believe what he'd read, actually he did in fact believed it!

    Oyakata-sama was never wrong with his predictions that he heard off, he can't be lying he's to of a kind man to do that. Y/n furrowed his eye brows down with a small shadow casting around him. 

   Yami push himself against the door to open, his paws did no sound as it walks up to Y/n.

"Meoww"

   Yami let out which startled Y/n. His breathing hitch sharply seeing himself touching the case, once again he swallowed his dry mouth to slowly open the case.

   Lying there was a sword, it shined with the sun against it, it's handle black with red too, as for the collar... A red golden flame was on it.

   He became shaky... He's vision was blurry, his hands tremble trying to reach the sword.... 

Only to see those flash memories again. Memories he wished to never made....