𝟻...ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 & 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚—...

"Look at those peasants fleeing like a bunch of bugs."

   A person with red fiery hair chuckled with a smirk, he stared down from above seeing people leaving homes in panic and his father destroying anything in his path to succeed.

   That red hair man is Redson, a red demon and son of the Demon Bull King himself along with princess Iron Fang.

   He smirk at the chaos. It was interrupt by a bull clone clearing its throat to get Redson's attention. He groaned.

"Ugh what!?"

   He listen to it giving out information of—

"WHAT!? It can't be! How can a p-peasant destroy half of our army?!" 

    He was shocked receiving info of a man who saved and protected civilians while eliminating half of an army! His creations! His WORK OF YEARS CUT UP INTO PIECES! He gritted his teeth clinging his fist which he raised both arms up in fury.

"I won't let a peasant ruin my day and fathers! Earring our rightful places to rule!"

Breath of water, third form! Flowing dance!

   Y/n breathed in sharply before he swiftly moved like wind slicing each bull clone, he aimed for the toros and necks. He was fast like in a snap! Each turn was flexible and sharp. Where ever there's a bull clone he took no time to attack.